The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

I was looking on gamestop.com for upcoming titles for the PS4 and one that intrigued me was Evolve.

This game looks really interesting, something that could be real fun at a LAN party.

You go to LAN parties?

I haven't had once since I was in high school :(

I miss.

It's been 10 years for me...

I am a gigantic f*cking nerd though...

I used to rock a World of Warcraft lan party every weekend on the reg. 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. we were playing WoW on a Friday night into Saturday morning - raiding, questing, etc. Drank Red Bulls like there was no tomorrow.

I have absolutely no regrets about it, either. Lan parties were some of the most fun I ever had growing up and it kept me outta trouble.

I used to rock a World of Warcraft lan party every weekend on the reg. 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. we were playing WoW on a Friday night into Saturday morning - raiding, questing, etc. Drank Red Bulls like there was no tomorrow.

I have absolutely no regrets about it, either. Lan parties were some of the most fun I ever had growing up and it kept me outta trouble.

Used to have LAN parties for the original Ghost Recon.

I used to love that game...

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

• Fire 1

I used to love that game...

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

me too, all the mods that the users made for that game were amazing

Like to 100% complete the GTA games, so I have been working on San Andreas on my PC lately. Little wonky getting the controls mapped (esp. because Xpadder free stopped working with Windows 8), but a little thought and some work with JoyToKey and I'm good to go.

Anyway, this morning, was looking at tablet trying to load some things up and start the game up on the PC by memory (without looking), and accidentally deleted my one save file instead of loading it.

SO. PISSED. :madash :madash :madash:throw :throw :throw:steam :steam :steam

Will never forget to make multiple files again. Ever.