The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Sitting here trying to decide whether or not to go buy an Xbox One Titanfall edition. I'll probably end up getting one at some point anyway for Destiny, might as well get Titanfall for free right?

If those games are your thing, the only way to play both with one piece of hardware is a XBone. Titanfall is not on PS4, but is on PC, and at this point Destiny is not making a PC appearance.

Sitting here trying to decide whether or not to go buy an Xbox One Titanfall edition. I'll probably end up getting one at some point anyway for Destiny, might as well get Titanfall for free right?

Simplekin--a suggestion here, but don't get the Titanfall bundle.

Instead, NewEgg.com is giving away a select game for free (Battlefield 4, NFS, Madden, FIFA, NBA, CoD) with the purchase of a console. Plus, Microsoft is giving away a free copy of Forza 5. Just get Titanfall separate, and you could end up with three games for the price of one.

And with these deals going on, it's looking like a price drop is imminent on the console anyway, so you may just want to hold on to your wallet until the price drop happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Simplekin--a suggestion here, but don't get the Titanfall bundle.

Instead, NewEgg.com is giving away a select game for free (Battlefield 4, NFS, Madden, FIFA, NBA, CoD) with the purchase of a console. Plus, Microsoft is giving away a free copy of Forza 5. Just get Titanfall separate, and you could end up with three games for the price of one.

And with these deals going on, it's looking like a price drop is imminent on the console anyway, so you may just want to hold on to your wallet until the price drop happens.

BTW, Wal-Mart has the XBox One system, including the Titanfall bundle, for $449. Good price if you were going to get Titanfall anyway.

So, yeah, it's looking like there will be a price drop here pretty soon. About damn time.

State of decay. Amazing game.

Just started on PC. Looks like fun.

It is.

It's a little thin and repetitive with a few kinks that haven't been fixed but I've never played a game with such bang for the buck. I also really like the concept.

Do you have a link for the download, it looks pretty interesting...

State of decay. Amazing game.

Just started on PC. Looks like fun.

It is.

It's a little thin and repetitive with a few kinks that haven't been fixed but I've never played a game with such bang for the buck. I also really like the concept.

Do you have a link for the download, it looks pretty interesting...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/241540/