SIGNED S Daimion Stafford

just a little info here... my friend does recruiting tours and said we were trying to get a hold of Stafford all morning and he didn't call back until about noon. he said that he decided not to come because it was too cold. there is no doubt in my mind that this kid is decommitting.

thats a major bummer......... i thought he was at the game and came with his teammate.... really saw that as a good sign he was gonna stay with the huskers.......

If the "too cold" story is true, then I hope he doesn't have NFL plans. Get a degree....cause last time I checked, a LOT of NFL games are played when it is colder than 44 degrees outside.

Get an office job, where you can control the thermostat...

But, if it is unfounded.... We would love to have him :koolaid2:

I'll just call this the mood swing thread. That says quite a bit if they missed the game and are still trying to come to Lincoln. That seems like a pretty pleasant sign to me.

Of course he's gonna say that he's trying to make it still. I'm telling you the kid didn't miss his flight. He called the coaches on Thursday night asking what time his flight was on Saturday morning. He didn't even know when it was! They told him it was at 6am and then the next time they made contact was at noon on Friday and he said he missed his flight and it was too cold. He didn't actually try to make it after that.

I'll just call this the mood swing thread. That says quite a bit if they missed the game and are still trying to come to Lincoln. That seems like a pretty pleasant sign to me.

Of course he's gonna say that he's trying to make it still. I'm telling you the kid didn't miss his flight. He called the coaches on Thursday night asking what time his flight was on Saturday morning. He didn't even know when it was! They told him it was at 6am and then the next time they made contact was at noon on Friday and he said he missed his flight and it was too cold. He didn't actually try to make it after that.

Then why is he on campus and leaving tonight?