Saw on PS Store on 6/14 that NCAA 11 Demo is available for download. I checked a little of it out this morning since it was taking a while to download last night and I went to bed. So far the whole gaming system looks awesome! Also be sure to download the demo if you're buying the game because it's supposed to unlock uniforms or something.

What do you guys think of the game play this year? It's pretty legit. Feels like Madden last year... slowed down, with greater notice to detail. What do you guys think of the rosters? I haven't had a chance to check out the OU/Texas game and see how overrated both of those teams are. I did mess around a bit with the Clemson/Mizzou match up (as Clenson of course, Cacti) and noticed when I checked that they gave Blaine Gabbert a 93. Pfff.... for a dude that can't run... Oh well, guess it's deserved.

Where would you guys recommend getting this? I'm not concerned with different prices, as they're all likely to be about 60 bucks, but the bonuses involved differ. Walmart offers a $10 gift card. If you buy it online via the demo, you unlock the extra jerseys, as mentioned before. Gamestop offers a free 5 star recruit bonus- I'm assuming it'd unlock all the extra recruiting tools and DLC for free. Which do you guys think is the best deal?

Now that Teambuilder is live, we can preview the rosters. I went through and named the ones they had.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2250890292:1276692527

Click "Rosters" on the right. It's not perfect (the OL could use some work, and Niles Paul should be rated a bit better) but it's better than many of the past ones. Now that we have formation subs, we can make the "Peso" work too.

OFFENSE

QB - Zac Lee (88)

HB - Roy Helu Jr (93)

FB - Tyler Legate (83)

WR - Niles Paul (87)

WR - Brandon Kinnie (83)

WR - Mike Mcneill (82)

TE - Dreu Young (84)

LT - Mike Smith (85)

LG - Keith Williams (86)

C - Mike Caputo (84)

RG - Ricky Henry (81)