Best Nebraska Comeback?

I wanna say 2002 Texas A&M. With everything goin wrong that season, then bein in a 17 point hole in the second half in that environment, them guys coulda said to hell with it but they manned up and dug out. I just see a great comeback as one with a substantial deficit, like the missouri 09 or even the 05 alamo bowl. Colorado 08, even tho down 14-0 early, we had a halftime lead. the 94 orange bowl was only 1 score goin into 4th.

I'm not much of a history buff, so I will go with the 2009 Missouri game. That was a great win for the team/program, and I think it really set the tone for the rest of the season.

It's also nice having a coach who can rally his team from a deficit and win the game. Bo has done this several times as head coach and he will likely continue to do so.

1995 Orange Bowl against Miami has special meaning since it was Dr. Tom's first national title and we came back against a tough defense that was loaded with future NFL talent; Sapp, Lewis, Riley, Little.

:yeah

Great game, 2 great teams, on Miami's home field to slay the dragon that had beaten so many, including NU. For the National Championship, btw!

I'm not much of a history buff, so I will go with the 2009 Missouri game. That was a great win for the team/program, and I think it really set the tone for the rest of the season.

It's also nice having a coach who can rally his team from a deficit and win the game. Bo has done this several times as head coach and he will likely continue to do so.

i agree. i remember watching and just thinking (almost giving up hope) 'it is going to be another mediocre season'. however, when we pulled it out, that put the season in a whole light. it was an important game for perception and even confidence. we did lose to ttu and isu, but we may not have been able to rebound so well without the mizzou game to beat ou or finish the season as well as we did. i think that game had a big influence on attitude and even confidence.

1995 Orange Bowl against Miami has special meaning since it was Dr. Tom's first national title and we came back against a tough defense that was loaded with future NFL talent; Sapp, Lewis, Riley, Little.

I wanna say 2002 Texas A&M. With everything goin wrong that season, then bein in a 17 point hole in the second half in that environment, them guys coulda said to hell with it but they manned up and dug out. I just see a great comeback as one with a substantial deficit, like the missouri 09 or even the 05 alamo bowl. Colorado 08, even tho down 14-0 early, we had a halftime lead. the 94 orange bowl was only 1 score goin into 4th.

Gotta agree with the 1995 OB as being the most significant.

But accountability brings up another noteworthy comeback in the 2002 aTm game. Playing at College Station and down 31-14 in 3rd qtr. Scored 24 unanswered points to win 38-21. The win let us squeak with a 7-7 record and avoid a losing season.