Feeling better about MU

tmfr15

I didn't realize that San Diego State had that high of a billing. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

They don't, but if you read the Mizzou message boards, they think SDSU would finish 3rd in the north. They're just trying to keep some semblance of confidence before conference play starts.

I think it's too early to tell but I doubt a team could go from 4-8 in the MWC last year to 3rd in the north.

Never really had a "fear" just a little concern when it came to the Zou. After watching Navy destroy them in all phases of the game I figured it was back to the old Mizzou. Then Sheelhouse from Illinois gouged them pretty badly in the opener and figured that Martinez could do that in his sleep. Then I see this Freshman run all over them and I could imagine what R&R will do to that team. It could be a long Saturday in my mind.

PS Aldon Smith broke his fibula which is none weight bearing and they say heals rather quickly. I'd expect to see him back just in time to watch #3 run right by him

Two words...

Iowa State

We can't overlook anyone

this is getting old. we can overlook isu. it is not like we did not perform, we just fumbled a lot, the offense was actually impressive, statistically. i do not think we lost that game because we overlooked them, we lost because we could not hold on to the ball. just because you lose to a bad team does not mean you overlook them.

a game we did lose because we overlooked the opponent, ttu. that should be the example.

going into the season i was afraid of the mizzou game. but after seeing NU i am less afraid, and after seeing mizzou, i am not at all worried. also, BO is going to want to make a statement with every game, especially in the big 12.

I thought the tigers were getting all kinds of talented skilled players each year when recruiting .... so much for reload. I expected more from them but they are underwhelming and will have huge problems they way the stack up against our Offense and Defense.

And another NFL Style QB will get a test proctored the Pelini Brothers (In this case year 2 for Gabbert Sr) NFL scouts should pay a fee for this veting service.