Stadium Expansion

Reminder: PBA ribbon (board) cutting and open house is today at 4pm and runs through 10pm. Then, on Friday, self guided tours are available from 11am-8pm. Saturday, the arena opens at 11am and will stay open through the end of the NU/Wyo game which will be shown on the video board inside the arena.

The band will be playing at the ribbon cutting so it will be a cool thing to go see.

Just noticed that the First National Bank logo on the court is pretty muted. In fact, I didn't think it was even on there at first. Curious if that was in the original negotiation or that came in after someone at Pinnacle realized they screwed up.

I think First National is affiliated with the University so there's probably nothing Pinnacle could due unless they buy them out.

Just noticed that the First National Bank logo on the court is pretty muted. In fact, I didn't think it was even on there at first. Curious if that was in the original negotiation or that came in after someone at Pinnacle realized they screwed up.

I think First National is affiliated with the University so there's probably nothing Pinnacle could due unless they buy them out.

And even so, it's probably seen as two completely separate entities. Pinnacle sponsors the building. first national sponsors the court.