Stadium Expansion

Anyone else worried about what will inevitably be a huge clusterf#@k of traffic to and from events in PBA? IIRC, you have two entrance/exit options - going through those godawful roundabouts on 9th and 10th streets, or going through the heart of the Haymarket. I do not see 13,000 people doing this in any sort of smooth organized fashion. Not to mention people parking all throughout downtown creating a huge mess of random street and foot traffic. Ugh.

Thats when you start singing Bohemian Rhapsody while waiting for traffic to clear up.

• Fire 1

I see journal star is one upping knapp with their helicopters, typical BS from them.

They're so jealous of my photography skills. And nun-chuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... but I caught them a nice bass.

So is that how you said "big a$$" way back when? ;)

I see journal star is one upping knapp with their helicopters, typical BS from them.

They're so jealous of my photography skills. And nun-chuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... but I caught them a nice bass.

I was hoping the OWH took those pictures so we all can see the fight we have all been dying to see...............

Dirk Chatelain (even though he's not a photographer) vs Knapp :box

Photo from LJS's Facebook

543346_10150713151327253_12493817252_9409633_1849878155_n.jpg

cool pix!

You know USPS chiefs wants to close down 236 mail processing plants and I think including Lincoln PO (adjacent to new arena - some people eyesore). If so, can easily tear that building down and put up a parking garage. USPS death wish includes Dallas and Ft. Worth (consolidate North Texas PO), Tulsa (consolidate OKC), Oakland CA (consolidate S.F.), etc. The only hold up, US congress and president.

AGPFOLEDMWLTRDJ.20111206200123.JPGXMEROWAPOFJWYHM.20111206200123.JPG

Wow. You would expect the people pitching this thing to be a little less conservative with the attendance numbers!

Nor are the fans wearing mainly red. theres no benchs for the teams or a score keepers table. Seriously how did these guys get the bid? lol

Wow. You would expect the people pitching this thing to be a little less conservative with the attendance numbers!

Nor are the fans wearing mainly red. theres no benchs for the teams or a score keepers table. Seriously how did these guys get the bid? lol

thos pics do look like sh#t, it looks like a model built from legos or something

thos pics do look like sh#t, it looks like a model built from legos or something

I think I remember reading it cost 50 grand.