Fair well words...

Wow, guys. I can see ripping on the idiot K-State fans, but Snyder is a class act. And what the heck is wrong with Pinocchio?

Let's be sure to win with class, right?

I respectfully disagree with Snyder being a "class act." A good coach, yes, I will give him that. Too many weird stories about frozen butter, sunny side of an airplane, and his obsession for wanting to play the worst non-conference schedule in football makes me question the guy's character a bit. But then again, I don't know him personally, and there's probably reasonable explanations for his apparent control issues.

I have always felt that synder may be a good coach but that is because he was able to see what TO was doing and copy it...look at their teams when they had success. they were copies of nebraska...i realize all teams take what works but i get tired of hearing how he was one of the greatest coaches of all time...what he was, was the first coach down there to actually look up north and decide if you cant beat them copy them! their arrogance with their pitiful 10 years of success makes me sick!

Unforunately, my hatred for KSUcks makes it almost impossible for me to not post about them without it being profanity laced. So, I'll just post the following:

You ********* I *********** and**********************:LKJFPIOJIOMEqapoeijvaopidmviojuaoijdfaujdfa and further more ****:KLJIOPJIO:NJIO*(^*Y&)(*^&_*(_)*.

That is all.

I just watched the first half. I thought is was much closer than the score indicated.

I admire Snyder and what he did for that program. Personally, it's sad to see the "low" of this board. Let's not rabbit trail down this road after every win please. What's the point? People act like they won something here. We are just the fans people. It's a game ... you are watching it!

This was a nice win. Hope our team shows up for Texas and gives a solid performance and wins it in the trenches beating them inside and out!

SheepdogMark

So you just watched the first half and you're attempting to comment on whether the score was indicative of the game? Fail.

Unforunately, my hatred for KSUcks makes it almost impossible for me to not post about them without it being profanity laced. So, I'll just post the following:

You ********* I *********** and**********************:LKJFPIOJIOMEqapoeijvaopidmviojuaoijdfaujdfa and further more ****:KLJIOPJIO:NJIO*(^*Y&)(*^&_*(_)*.

That is all.

Sadly, BRI was banned for this profanity-laced post. We'll miss you, bro.

:LOLtartar

Since this boards inception I have never held back about my hatred for this pathetic program dressed in purple. Tonight is no different. I saw ridiculous signs at the "little apple" such as "treason" and "traitor." I think the hatred stems from the fact that Kansas St. will never be on television during prime time on a prime station ever again. The game is put on national television because of Nebraska. Something that isn't Nebraska's fault, but rather the awful, pathetic, and elementary program down south. They have never had an original idea in this history. From the Penn St. roar, to the A&M Aggieville, to their stupid idiotic mascot with the giant head and little body.

So in conclusion, lets all leave a few words for our dirty little step child down south. We will not miss you one bit.

Dear K-St,

You suck, you always have and always will. Your program is weak, lazy, and small. I hope we never have to waste our time in your moronic city again. If you want to play Nebraska we might allow you on our rec field. But you simply don't deserve to step on Our beloved Tom Osborne Field at Memorial Stadium. Good Riddance.

Sincerely, Eric

:bonesflag:

(FYI, I'm 8 beers in and don't care if my spelling is wrong)

Amen Brother! Maybe if Missouri and ISU leave the Little 12, KSU will have a chance to win a conference division title. Otherwise, it will never happen. KSU, and more rightfully so, their fans, SUCK.

As I said on a KU board earlier tonight, "What they are not aware of, or more likely in denial about is that once this season is over and NU is out of the Big 12, a lot of NU fans will still come down to KU games and root for them in any game. KSU, well....who? Nobody has ever really cared about them, and never will. They are the Kearney State of Kansas."

Bye, go away. KSU is a bunch of really dumb hicks and fat ugly chicks (neither of which were smart enough or well off enough to get into KU).

I can't forget Old Balls' b-day. Happy birthday, d******d.

Dude, what is your problem with UNK? Give it a rest. Their not Kearney State anymore their the University of NEBRASKA at Kearney.

That is all.

Well said. :lol:

GBR!!!

That is all.

Sadly, BRI was banned for this profanity-laced post. We'll miss you, bro.

:LOLtartar

I thought that's how they talked in Iowa? :blink:

I am trying SOOOOOOOOOO hard not to rub this in to the KState fans I know. SO hard. I don't know if I can hold back. They deserve whatever anyone else gives them.

I work with one as well. And beleive me she means well. I told her about all the horrible signs that were posted about the Huskers all around the stadium. She responded with,"well what do you expect, when you guys were moving to the Big 12 and Texas was going to the Pac-10, it was like nobody wanted us." I asked her if she really wanted me to respond to that.