Bo's PSA to Nebraska fans this Saturday

Nexus

At the end of his news conference, without responding to a question, Pelini asked Nebraska fans to show Texas players, coaches and fans the respect they deserve in what could be the Longhorns' final trip to Lincoln.

LINK

Thats cool..

We still do the Visitor clap thing when the team leaves, dont we?

Let the Huskers do the talking on the field, and the Cornhusker Fans can be loud. But let the Longhorns Fans be shocked by hospitality. For those of you lucky fans who are going to be in Lincoln, show them how the best fans in College Football react. Win or Lose, applaud the Longhorns off the field. I mean, we're not Colorado...

This.

Let's not tarnish our reputation over the lowly longhorns.

Cant disagree with Bo on this one. Despite my deep hatred for Texas. Im not gonna be that guy that screams at every Texas fan that walks by, dropping every swear word in the book.

I went to Manhattan last Thursday. It was an alright time... but almost every KState fan i came across was yelling F the huskers and crap like that. I dont want our fan base to get that reputation as one of the mosted hated because of one game.

When we played OU last year. I lost my voice for 2 days, not because yelling f bombs at Ou fans, but because i was cheering for the huskers. I'll do the same on Saturday, leavin it up to the student section to make an ass out of themselves.

Where does the hate come from is what I do not understand. Their fans in majority have always been civil, proud and dedicated to their team, in honesty just like Nebraska fans.

Mack has wanted Texas to be a mirror image of Nebraska since he got there, that is a true compliment to our fans, team and state.

Texas did not do anything but try to win every game they have played, just as we have. They have no responsiblity for the 01 that seems to drive this hatred. They did not set the game at Jerry world.

They come to support their team, nothing more. We are beginning to sound like SCUM fans and that is very disappointing.

• Fire 2