The Only Way We're Gonna Beat Misery

C N Red

Good lord! Did we win yesterday or not? You guys are making it sound like we lost. Did the defense play very good? No, they didn't, but we still found a way to win the game. That's what we need to do with Missery. OU made alot of mistakes and were out of position frequently, it made Missery look very good. We took down one unbeaten team, we can take down another. I think OSU is the better team of the two.

Every week is a new week and a new team...We have a different game plan for every team. We will be ready to line up against mizzou. I think we have a couple coaches that know a little about defense. It will be another dog fight but I have faith in our football team and coaches. I think Mizzou will have their hands full. :throwdabones1:

Please tell me you are kidding....what Missoo team have you been watching all year? They will get taken behind the wood shed in Lincoln. Mark it down, take notes, and book it!

Good point, didn't this Mizzou team have to have a last minute TD to beat SD State? NU will be fine as long as they don't give away the ball.

Good lord! Did we win yesterday or not? You guys are making it sound like we lost. Did the defense play very good? No, they didn't, but we still found a way to win the game. That's what we need to do with Missery. OU made alot of mistakes and were out of position frequently, it made Missery look very good. We took down one unbeaten team, we can take down another. I think OSU is the better team of the two.

What does the last week have anything to do with this week? We lost to Texas, and beat Oklahoma State. Nobody is making it sound like we lost, people are making it sound like it will be a tough game that we could lose. Simmer.

What does the last week have anything to do with this week? We lost to Texas, and beat Oklahoma State. Nobody is making it sound like we lost, people are making it sound like it will be a tough game that we could lose. Simmer.

My thoughts exactly. I never felt missouri would be a gimme game. Even if we'd played lights out against texas this game would still be fight.

Well considering the board was still talking about Texas on Friday your statement about last week having anything to do with this week should be retracted. And you're trying to make it sound like it was 4 days ago or something. We just won yesterday and several threads about us losing to Missouri, and several posts for that matter, were made yesterday. Never said it wouldn't be a tough game, I am picking up that several people think we will lose, which I think is ridiculous. That's why you play the game, get behind your team people. :wacko:

Well considering the board was still talking about Texas on Friday your statement about last week having anything to do with this week should be retracted. And you're trying to make it sound like it was 4 days ago or something. We just won yesterday and several threads about us losing to Missouri, and several posts for that matter, were made yesterday. Never said it wouldn't be a tough game, I am picking up that several people think we will lose, which I think is ridiculous. That's why you play the game, get behind your team people. :wacko:

You're absolutely right! The only way we beat missouri is by posting nothing but koolaid filled positives for the rest of the week. Anyone slips up with any criticism, they are to blame.

People have been complaining about Bo's D being "light in the pants" all season. Not enough beef for conference play, Big 10 play, etc. Bo's "speedy, light" D was custom built to stop Mizzou and I think they'll do it.

Plus, missery doesn't know how to deal with the success of finally beating OU. I think they'll have a letdown vs NU next week. They're a real good team, but I think we take them out.

You're absolutely right! The only way we beat missouri is by posting nothing but koolaid filled positives for the rest of the week. Anyone slips up with any criticism, they are to blame.

WOW, didn't know you could interpret that from what I said, great job, what am I thinking now? Winning lottery numbers too please. :lol:

Kind of amazed by the lack of respect missouri is getting here. They're the only unbeaten left in the big 12 and their conference resume has been impressive so far. Say what you will about OU...that team was undefeated too. I do agree that the best offense is now behind us but Missouri looks balanced. That was why we had issues with OSU. They will score points on us. Their D is better than OSU's and we will have to set the tone early. At least Missouri doesn't run that hurry-up crap so we can get set defensively. It should be a good game. I do think their big win will have them a little down to start our game so we need to jump on em quick.

I dunno about that. They're 16th in passing, and 79th in rushing. Oklahoma States offense is much much more balanced, and they have an excellent RB and WR, and we were able to deal with it.

We should be concerned about this game, but if we actually show up to play we stand a pretty good chance of winning.

Its not about Mizzou, it's all about Nebraska and how we execute. I will say this, Pelinis better come up with a better scheme real quick for our d-line otherwise chalk this one up in the loss column. This game is all about pressure on Gabbert. No pressure, no win. Period.