The Only Way We're Gonna Beat Misery

C N Red

Ya, i'm not expecting to get much pressure on gabbert. Their o-line is pretty good(better and more physical than ours). And we haven't got good pressure on any qb this year so I don't see that changing this game. Our d-line is just not that good. Also mizzous d-line is quick. They will get penetration on our o-line which is death to the zone read.

The run-D needs a lot of shoring-up. Our tackling has been crap the last two weeks and I'm still waiting for Bo to show "things we can do to stop the run". But at least Mizzou doesn't have a guy like Hunter toting the rock.

Nor a reciever like Blackmon. If they try throwing those bubble screens and stupid flare out passes, we'll shut them out.

Ya, Mizzou has good wr's but nobody on the level of Blackmon. That kid is a beast, glad to see the last of him. We do have to watch the qb-runs, Weeden didn't run but Gabbert will and Franklin can really gouge us if they put him in.

Hoping we start looking like the blackshirts again. We played considerably better in the second-half, not great but decent anyway.

I like to think that we can win this game but I will be nervous. The lack of a difference maker on the d-line is a problem but I don't think Missu can run like Okie St and we still are doing a good job handleing the pass.

Great week for us to show that we can pass ........ the Texas template to beat us won't work, I still bet they key on the run and make us show two weeks in a row that we have a passing game.

Martinez is due for another 80 yard run ..... I will predict one right now.

Also, why did it seem like West was in the game alot today? I'm sorry but he is not very good. Everytime I saw him he was missing tackles or his man was owning him.

um.....have you not seen Ricky Thenarse play? talk about missing tackles. West has to play Thenarse is stinking up the joint.

And let's not go too crazy over misery just yet.

The D has to play a lot better than they have been. Tackling, getting pressure, and making the big play when Gabbert hands it to them. More importantly, the offense needs to take care of the ball. OU did not tonight and it cost them the game. Missery took advantage of some STUPID moves by OU and that is what won the game for them.

I am sure Bo and Co. will get them fired up. I am hoping Carl puts them through a tackling circuit like they have never done before. Thenarse needs to go to the local community teams and get coached up on form tackling....he is terrible. He thinks he can just 'blow' people up without wrapping up....disgusting!

Little side note....I honestly believe that Okie St. was the best offense we will play ALL YEAR....we could play a better one...possibly...but their offense was DAAAMN goooood.

If A&M gets their heads out of their collective butts and is ready to play when we show up, it will be alot like this game. They have a solid offense when they want to play worth a crap.

Missouri has better lineman on both sides of the ball. 9 times out of 10, that means they'll win. I have a bad feeling about this game.

Plus our offense had a great day against a HORRIBLE defense. That means next week they be believing their own hype and fumble 6 times. Mizzou has been playing better defense than us all year. MUCH better.

And I don't know if you guys have heard........ but it's a home game.

Good grief, we just bounced back from a very disappointing loss, played probably one of the best offenses in the country and WON!!! Okie St. was going to score on us and often, they are ridiculously talented, news flash, we outscored them.

Mizzu and Oklahoma are both highly overrated, I can think of several teams that would beat them both. Yes, our run D isn't the best, but the rest of our D is damn good!!! Some of you need to stop being a bunch of girls. The Huskers adjusted well in the 2nd half of today's game and started to really shut Okie St. down. If we keep Mizzu one dimensional, we will win.

I seem to remember last year when a lot of us thought Oklahoma (including myself) was going to KILL us and look what happened.

We just beat a very good team, a better one than Mizzu, I would say. ENJOY IT!!! I will go out on a limb here and say that Okie St. could probably beat OU this year. We could see them again in the Big 12 championship if we both win out. It's possible.

Good grief, we just bounced back from a very disappointing loss, played probably one of the best offenses in the country and WON!!! Okie St. was going to score on us and often, they are ridiculously talented, news flash, we outscored them.

Mizzu and Oklahoma are both highly overrated, I can think of several teams that would beat them both. Yes, our run D isn't the best, but the rest of our D is damn good!!! Some of you need to stop being a bunch of girls. The Huskers adjusted well in the 2nd half of today's game and started to really shut Okie St. down. If we keep Mizzu one dimensional, we will win.

I seem to remember last year when a lot of us thought Oklahoma (including myself) was going to KILL us and look what happened.

We just beat a very good team, a better one than Mizzu, I would say. ENJOY IT!!! I will go out on a limb here and say that Okie St. could probably beat OU this year. We could see them again in the Big 12 championship if we both win out. It's possible.

It's definitely possible....Okie St's offense is ridiculous...

It's definitely possible....Okie St's offense is ridiculous...

And, I am not sure I want to play them again. Once is enough, their offense is just insane.