**Official Roy Helu Thread**

Love seeing Roy get his. How many people posting in this thread weren't high on him at the beginning of the season, claiming that Rex should be getting more carries and that Roy's career has been overrated? Guy has been the best runningback we've had in a decade, if you ask me.

I agree with you 100%

Love seeing Roy get his. How many people posting in this thread weren't high on him at the beginning of the season, claiming that Rex should be getting more carries and that Roy's career has been overrated? Guy has been the best runningback we've had in a decade, if you ask me.

He has always kind of been underated and under appreiciated. Even after their freshman year a lot of people thought castile would be the better of the two backs.

I can't recall anyone saying Burkhead needed more carries because he was better. I can recall many saying Burkhead needed more carries to keep Roy fresh later in the year, the benefit of that is what we saw today. I am happy for Roy, a real special day.

Just a great game, it is nice to add one more fear factor to our team, when he wan only at 8 carries at half time I said lets start getting the ball to this guy (not that I expected this) but he was red hot and T-mart had more carries.

Some pundits think our backs our doing well becasue of t-mart and that without him they would be avg. guess they have been proved wrong.

I can't recall anyone saying Burkhead needed more carries because he was better. I can recall many saying Burkhead needed more carries to keep Roy fresh later in the year, the benefit of that is what we saw today. I am happy for Roy, a real special day.

I've seen LOTS of posts over the past year saying Burkhead was the far superior back and that he should start and should be featured more. I don't know why people post that, but I've seen it a lot.

Good to see Roy with a big, big, BIG day. Congrats.

I've seen LOTS of posts over the past year saying Burkhead was the far superior back and that he should start and should be featured more. I don't know why people post that, but I've seen it a lot.

Good to see Roy with a big, big, BIG day. Congrats.

If there were posts, then they are silly. Burkhead is a good compliment, but I can't say we have seen anything on the field to support that. Roy is the complete back. With every game, and big play he is creating his legacy. Before this season, I viewed him as a very solid back, but probably not top 10 in Husker history. His performance this year is pushing him into that category.