The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

First time I've had the chance to watch the lions this year. My god their linebackers are awful.

and their secondary.

Their best linebacker is Suh. See above post

Their secondary is horrid, their LB's are mediocre. I was livid that they passed over Prince in 2011. They need secondary help asap.

http://deadspin.com/...y-ndamukong-suh

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Louie — who's a contestant on the show — was practicing his dives on Wednesday when he became a little too bushed to pull himself up the ladder ... falling back into the water again and again.

We're told Louie eventually had to be rescued by Suh and divemaster Greg Louganis — who physically lifted the foundering funnyman to the poolside. Louie then sat coughing up water for several seconds.

Burden's on you, Jarvis.

Are you saying Suh ISN'T getting a fair shake compared to Ray Lewis?

Cause your posts don't come anywhere near that conclusion. And I didn't initiate the comparison.

Im saying that Ray Lewis getting a fair anything after being linked(he did it) to a double murder, is ridiculous. And then to compare Suhs transgressions to that of a murderer(allegedly) is asinine! Now Ray Ray can't make it through another Super Bowl ten years later without some controversy! Ray gets a pass cause of his bible thumping ways, yet all I see is a murderer! Great player, absolutely.
  • Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...