The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

I guess I just think it's crap where because it's Brady, nothing gets said, but Suh gets vilified. I know Suh's not Mother Theresa, just not keen on a bit of a double standard...

I think Suh is unfairly vilified. Then again, some of his off-field (car) incidents are head-shaking and you can see why he's lost the benefit of the doubt. Other than that it's a lot of whining and a lot of jumping to canned characterizations.

I guess I just think it's crap where because it's Brady, nothing gets said, but Suh gets vilified. I know Suh's not Mother Theresa, just not keen on a bit of a double standard...

Sorry, but, isn't plenty being said about Brady's leg? I mean, we are talking about it, aren't we? It's on the ESPN NFL front page as well.

Plenty is being said.

I, like the rest of you, am a big fan of Suh, but everything that he has been "vilified" for is worse then what Brady did.... Having said that, I also think that Suh has been treated unfairly by the public/media eye, but that is how little I think of what Brady done....

I, like the rest of you, am a big fan of Suh, but everything that he has been "vilified" for is worse then what Brady did.... Having said that, I also think that Suh has been treated unfairly by the public/media eye, but that is how little I think of what Brady done....

I just hate Brady, and think he's a self centered butt plug...

This is getting a lot of play on the news, along with the scrutiny of the NFL.

Brady isn't being protected by the media. They've got good video, so they've got a good story. They're running with it, no more or less than Suh.

A lot of people hate Tom Brady. I'm not one of them. He could play on my team any time.

There are some self-centered butt plugs in the NFL, most of them coaches and wide-receivers. Brady delivers, doesn't whine, protects his teammates and gives them credit. I'm not gonna begrudge him his model wife, millions of dollars and lustrous head of hair.

• Fire 1