The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Have any of y'all made it out to a Lions game yet? I'm marrying a boy from Detroit who comes from a HUGE Lions family - oh wow do those fans love Suh! Any time he so much as breathes deeply, the stadium erupts with "SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

He's electric to watch.

He definitely is, but they got that from us. ;p

I watched the YouTube of your tunnel walk (pretty cool btw!) and I noticed that familiar yell from the Huskers crowd.

Honestly, Suh has reinvigorated the Lions faithful like they haven't been in a long time. Yes, they lose a lot of games but mostly because they have crappy breaks. They don't often lose by much (did y'all see that Calvin Johnson TD? GRRrrr) and their QB seems to be made of glass or something because he keeps getting injured. The Lions fans were getting beaten, getting tired and then along comes SUUUUH. He can do no wrong. Even when he nearly ripped off Delhomme's head and drew that penalty, it was just like "Oh that's Suh. Plays with so much passion!" He's their silver lining. The Lions may lose, but "OMG did you see that play by Suh?" He's great.

Him and Corey Williams definately give us lion faithful hope (been a lion fan since 91.) Although, every time i think we are going to do good things, we end up messing up somehow i.e. a few yeas ago we started 6-2..then ended the season 2-6, the n.y jets game then we come out and play like crap against the bills :facepalm:. Anyways, Stafford will be a good qb if he can stay healthy, the lions right side of the line is horrible..Raiola and Backus definately need to go, even tho Raiola is a fellow husker he is a HORRIBLE nfl center. He also flipped off the crowd a few years ago. Lions are two years away, we need a second cb (smith is an amazing cb, 5 ints in 7 games), our lb corp needs help. We had to sign carpenter because everyone is hurt :( and we need a power back. OH well, im used to the "same old lions" phrase but i definately hope to make it up to a game in ford field sometime!

Lol. This is my first year as a Lions fan and after every game, I'm like "Wow, so close! We'll definitely get it next time!" my fiancé just looks at me, shakes his head, and mutters something about me being in the first stage f being a Lions fan. Hope, anger, disbelief, resentment, then acceptance -> those are the stages. He still loves the Lions, though they seem to find ways to make you think they can/will win and then lose in a heartbreaking fashion.

Lions...rebuilding since 1957!

Exactly. In a few years you will see that the lions will get your hopes up and then crush them. They like to play with your emotions. I blame the owner, Ford is a horrible owner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNxfpaQ0j8A

Beebe must be following Suh around as well. Totally legal tackle butchered by the officials in the Detroit/Dallas game, in a pretty pivotal point too. Hmmmmm, Dallas is in Texas, the game was at Dallas.....Coincidence? :LOLtartar

Actually that first grab with his other hand was a facemask if you see the front of that play. So the call was wrong, but it wasn't a Totally legal tackle.

Congrats, Big Suh. Looks like you're about to be Pro Bowl-bound in your rookie season. Husker Nation is proud.

Rookie Ndamukong Suh, who leads all defensive tackles with seven sacks, is making a push to be the Detroit Lions' first Pro Bowler since Roy Williams in 2007.

Suh is the leading vote getter among defensive tackles, with 150,595. Voting runs through Dec. 20, on nfl.com/probowl and facebook.com/nfl.

Quarterbacks Peyton Manning and Michael Vick are the leading overall vote getters, with more than 400,000 votes. No other Lions lead in fan balloting at their positions.

Pro Bowl selections are determined by a combination of fan, coach and player voting.

LINK