Would this be suspension worthy?

EZ-E

Its funny how some teams forget stuff so fast. Just waiting for the Mizz fans to whine about the no facemask call against Crick and we can't forget about the no call that happened on Crouch.

grab.jpg

Man, I remember that so vividly.

Most every bit of animosity and heartbreak I ever had with respect to watching my sports teams play has melted away.

Except for that play. I'm livid to this day about that f'ing no call.

The least nefarious explanation for it is that they saw the facemask, and just didn't feel like calling it.

I love how the OSU fans are running their mouths about Martin's hit and how we are so dirty and there is perfect video of one of their own conducting the same type of hit as Martin got suspended for. People who live in glass houses don't throw stones, these hits happen every game, every week, by every team. You're no better than anyone else.......

What about the first one in this clip?

Good find there EZ-E. It just happens to be OSU against Ole Miss. Darryl Johnston is the announcer, "nothing dirty just a clean hit". That needs to be sent to Beebe. That was a devastating hit on a QB trying to make a tackle. It wasn't a kickoff coverage where the play is happening right in front on you. It appears you have found a double standard that needs to get exposed. This also needs to go to Cunningham, so he can go on national TV and discuss targeting a defenseless player. He appears to be the national spokesperson for this movement.

Point of contact on Snead was helmet to shoulder, but there was enough leftover momentum and the upward thrust of the player that hit his helmet that it was quite a violent hit, not to mention Snead never saw the guy.

What's your point? The initial point of contact with Martin was shoulder-to-chest, then helmets hit. Some analyst had a really good take on Martin's hit, stating that if helmets had collided first the player's head would have snapped back, but when you watch the replay his whole body goes backwards at the same rate. The hit on Snead is far more egregious than the hit Martin made.