Whoever Makes the Fiesta Bowl Will Blow Pitt Out!

The RANT

Pitt is a strange brew. They have a stud RB in Dion Lewis, a stud WR in Jon Baldwin, and a stud DE in Greg Rome. They have the cornerstones of a decent team and are in a state that regularly turns out great HS talent. Their QB does suck and that has a lot to do with it. But there is something else holding this team up. What could it be? Hmm..........oh yeah I know it is their ambiguous gay asshat duo of coach and AD. The Stache and Pedey.

PS Stache I personally blame you and Satan himself(saben) for destroying my Fish

Doesn't matter if Pitt is a bad team, good team, or great team. IF we even make it to a BCS game and IF it's against Pitt, they need to prepare for them like it's the biggest game of their lives no excuses. It's when a team gets overlooked that they're most dangerous, and we've seen it happen a couple of times already this year.

I would be A okay with Nebraska making the Fiesta bowl and hanging 70 on Pittsburgh. We could do it. Wouldn't be hard.

If we win out I would NOT want to see a 12-1 Nebraska team end up playing Pittsburgh in their bowl game. This would not make any sense. At all. I don't even see Pitt making it out of their season without losing again.

For a 12-1 team this would be a MAJOR let down of a matchup.