Coach Pelini post game presser

Pelini comes across as an idiot. Coach Osborne never acted like this. He storms around screaming like an incoherent baboon. Why in the world was he chewing out Taylor on the sideline? He is the only offense we have! Maybe he should direct some of his anger toward the 6 yes 6 points we scored in 60 minutes of football. We have gotten our butts handed to us by the 2 Texas teams. I am glad we don't have to play these guys anymore. Hope Bo gets it together, or he won't be around here long.

Wow, he knows the conference is screwing him (one question was even about if the conference had anything to do with it) and he continues to say you guys make your own deductions, you saw it, 16-2 penalties.

I think we only can channel this as FIGHT THE POWER! This truly is an us against the world...or more accurately us against the Big 12.

Are we sending this game video in? Our player gets sexually assaulted, major critical calls blown, non-calls everywhere, conference and refs corrupt. Even if we send the video in the Big 12 office throws it in the trash.

This is an epic battle...it would be the coolest thing to see us win against this stacked deck. We need to play hearts out but make sure we play smart without the personal fouls. The only thing good about this game is it shines a light that we are getting screwed so if it continues to happen so blatantly the @&$* will really hit the fan. I think this has now become personal and it has gotten ugly.

The whole team just needs to focus on football...including Bo...he can't let this rattle him off of the job that needs to get done.

Pelini comes across as an idiot. Coach Osborne never acted like this. He storms around screaming like an incoherent baboon. Why in the world was he chewing out Taylor on the sideline? He is the only offense we have! Maybe he should direct some of his anger toward the 6 yes 6 points we scored in 60 minutes of football. We have gotten our butts handed to us by the 2 Texas teams. I am glad we don't have to play these guys anymore. Hope Bo gets it together, or he won't be around here long.

Stop trying to compare the man to Osborne. They are different men, clearly. They are also leading the team through very different times. Osborne was basically hacking his way through a bunch of strawmen in a conference that wouldn't dare disrespect Nebraska the way the Big 12 has. Pelini has to find a way to win despite a clearly biased set of referees.

Frankly, I'd be concerned if he wasn't super pissed.

I'm glad you're so happy right now

I hope you won't be around here long.

I would love another shot at both of those teams. Nebraska wasn't out matched...Both of those games came down to Nebraska beating themselves and officiating.