Martinez Rumors Are new to Bo

There have been several incidents that Bo has played dumb in the media about, injuries, Carl smashing the camera and even Taylor's situation. He doesn't owe the fans any explanation, but fan rumors about players are nothing new and they shouldn't be shocked if they happen. Allowing Taylor to hide from the media and the way Bo responded this fall to the Taylor situation just adds fuel to the fire IMO, but that's how Bo does it. You saw how Mike Gundy responded to the press when one of his players had rumors swirling, and Bo is probably more tempremental than him. I will say this, Taylor's demeanor is classic for a kid that within about a 7 year span saw his parents go through a messy divorce, transferred twice in high school and then moved across the country and got shoved into the limelight in a major football program.

• Fire 1

Ok so if the rumors are true then Bo Palini is a liar. You rumor mill fanatics are going to tell me Palini will LIE for a kid quiting Nebraska. For what. Palini in all his interviews. Handles inhouse situation like this. Reporter asks a question. Palini response " I not talking about that next question" if Martinez was quiting it would be handled the same way. Like when reporters ask him why he was yelling at Tmart." I'm not talking about that" I do how ever believe martinez might have text his dad probably to tell him he was OK. It look like a bad injurie at first glance. Now was martinez right for doing that. No. Rules are rules. I sure Palini handled that off field. So please put the rumors to rest. Post something with fact to back it up. Stop painting false picture

Ok so if the rumors are true then Bo Palini is a liar. You rumor mill fanatics are going to tell me Palini will LIE for a kid quiting Nebraska. For what. Palini in all his interviews. Handles inhouse situation like this. Reporter asks a question. Palini response " I not talking about that next question" if Martinez was quiting it would be handled the same way. Like when reporters ask him why he was yelling at Tmart." I'm not talking about that" I do how ever believe martinez might have text his dad probably to tell him he was OK. It look like a bad injurie at first glance. Now was martinez right for doing that. No. Rules are rules. I sure Palini handled that off field. So please put the rumors to rest. Post something with fact to back it up. Stop painting false picture

Tuff is that you? :moreinteresting:nanalama

• Fire 1

Dude makes Spellcheck's head hurt.

But he did make a somewhat valid point... I think...

• Fire 1

Dude makes Spellcheck's head hurt.

But he did make a somewhat valid point... I think...

I posted it off my phone. No spell check sorry

Not really. Bo can lie all he wants, it's not necessarily a bad thing. He's protecting the kids in his program and the guys on his staff. He could care less about telling us anything bad about a kid which is exactly how it should be. If we ever hear any trouble/smoke about a player's character/attitude, it will ALWAYS be through these unsubstantiated channels. The difference is when it's about Keller or Ruud or McKeon, everyone will lap it up instead of treating it the way they are treating the Taylor rumor mill now.

I think it's fine to dismiss things on the basis that they are unsubstantiated, as it's a very reasonable and smart thing to do, but at least be consistent there. As far as any of us know Keller was a complete team player that gave his all for us and we should stand by him.