Bo looking into the Miami HC Job

epocSoN

according to Dontrayevous Robinson on facebook, Pelini isn't leaving

he posted this on Aaron Green's profile

Dontrayevous Robinson - Man he ain't going no where trust me this do is staying in nebraska for real

corncraze - we've told you before, please don't make us tell you gain...please stop stalking the recruits. thanks. :)

Maybe I am a friend of Aaron Green...

Sounds like AG would bail really fast if Bo leaves.

according to Dontrayevous Robinson on facebook, Pelini isn't leaving

he posted this on Aaron Green's profile

Dontrayevous Robinson - Man he ain't going no where trust me this do is staying in nebraska for real

corncraze - we've told you before, please don't make us tell you gain...please stop stalking the recruits. thanks. :)

Maybe I am a friend of Aaron Green...

Sounds like AG would bail really fast if Bo leaves.

yep

IMHO - If you have a good, young, up and coming coach, and you are looking for a head coach....doesn't it make sense to appease your fans and indicate that you are talking to all kinds of these good, young, up and coming coaches?

Might be some truth in the sense that Miami is interested, they would be stupid if they weren't, but I just can't see Bo taking multiple steps back to go to Miami. Seriously, he is coaching a team this year that in his third year was at one point the talk of the nation and the national championship. I know those convos were way too soon but still...to be in that talk is far above where Miami is.

The only way he would consider this is that age old addage of not moving to another school in the same conference. He wants the OSU job and no one in their right mind can fault him for that.

Well the way our fans have been acting the last couple of days would make me want to get the hell out to, damn. but i think he might be here to stay for awhile.

Pretty sure he'll face the same kind of fanatics where ever he would go. Bo loves the pressure cooker. He demands perfection from his kids and from himself. So I doubt we're putting too much pressure on him.

IMHO - If you have a good, young, up and coming coach, and you are looking for a head coach....doesn't it make sense to appease your fans and indicate that you are talking to all kinds of these good, young, up and coming coaches?

Might be some truth in the sense that Miami is interested, they would be stupid if they weren't, but I just can't see Bo taking multiple steps back to go to Miami. Seriously, he is coaching a team this year that in his third year was at one point the talk of the nation and the national championship. I know those convos were way too soon but still...to be in that talk is far above where Miami is.

The only way he would consider this is that age old addage of not moving to another school in the same conference. He wants the OSU job and no one in their right mind can fault him for that.

Actually, Miami was also several pundit's favorites to play in the NC Game. Harris was also a preseason Heisman contender. Very early and before games were played, but they were in the conversations. To unbiased college football fans, Miami is not that far below Nebraska in national relevance.

Actually, Miami was also several pundit's favorites to play in the NC Game. Harris was also a preseason Heisman contender. Very early and before games were played, but they were in the conversations. To unbiased college football fans, Miami is not that far below Nebraska in national relevance.

He could walk through that conference to a BSC game almost every year.

Whatever college football fans think, Miami went 7-5 in a really really bad ACC. Nebraska has won an average of 10 games the last 3 years. The facts don't support Miami being on the same level of Nebraska right now.

That's 2 more wins than the season before he got here. Looks to me like a pretty solid foundation to start from.

wouldn't be hard w/ classes like these

2010 - #16

2009 - #15

2008 - #5

2007 - #19

2006 - #14

Whatever college football fans think, Miami went 7-5 in a really really bad ACC. Nebraska has won an average of 10 games the last 3 years. The facts don't support Miami being on the same level of Nebraska right now.

I didn't say Miami is as good a football team as Nebraska. I said they are as nationally relevant. I was referring to the post that said Miami is not in championship discussions, I stated that just four months ago they were favorites to win (granted a bad) ACC conference and had a Heisman candidate at the QB postition. This talk was before any games were played; that tells me that they ARE nationally relevant. Nebraska had to go 5-0 before the Huskers were in the talk and had a Heisman candidate.