I'll Start the Fire Watson Thread

This coaching staff really let a great group of kids down this year.

Imagine being on the O-line and having a coach incapable of taking advantage of overaggressive defenses just like tonight - never able to protect you from getting hammered each and every play because the defense knows you won't do anything new. I would be really pissed given the effort the team has put out.......

RiverRunner

Again I'll say that Wats went into his shell. I'm all about staying committed to the run but good Lord call some different plays and mix it up on first and second down! I realize he tried to run a pass w/ Burkhead but it was obvious UW's D was stacking the box and blitzing an awful lot. Why not run some misdirection-a reverse, a throw-back, something! Something to take the pressure off of the run game and off of Taylor when he drops back. Taylor obviously needs work in pocket presence but Watson sure doesn't make it easy on him. How many qb draws did Washington run for big yards? Why not run that against UW?

I'll say it again, we just run nothing out of the ordinary. It's pretty sad when our most innovative formation/play is the wildcat. Something that was being run 3 years ago.

Can you blame some of this on the quarterback? Yes

Can you blame some of this on the o-line? Yes

Can you blame some of this on the WRs? Probably

Can you blame some of this on the RBs? I suppose

Can you blame some of this on Barney? Absolutely

Can you blame some of this on Ted? Yes

There are a lot of people besides Watson to blame, that's obvious, no one will argue that.

BUT - The common denominator here is that every one of these guys are under Watson's wing. None of these things have been adjusted, fixed. That is Watson's problem. He has to go. If Bo can't see that, then he's openning himself to a lot of well deserved criticism as well.

• Fire 1

Taylor was taking sacks on 3-man rushes.

I don't even know if that is more on Taylor or on the OL, it's both equally, pathetically, laughable.

This, the play where a Washington DT fought past Caputo, Williams and Henry, then Helu and sacked Martinez just was amazing. Watching 3 OL and our RB laying on the turf while Taylor got planted was just something else.