Corey Raymond CB coach from Indiana has joined the NU staff.

Don't get your feelings confused with the rest of the fan base. You are part of a handful of people that think something bad happened today. There are just as many of us that think you all are being silly.

Someone said, and I think it was you but I may be wrong, that Bo views his relationship with the media and the fan base as contentious. As a fan I don't care at all how Bo treats the media. Those self-important dingleberries don't represent me. If he is mean to them I don't feel anything. Why do you?

On top of that the public is fickle- win and you can get away with a lot. Lose and you get fired no matter what.

When I go to Facebook most all of my Nebraska peeps are talking about the class, not the teleconference.

BTW- did anybody notice we signed a pretty good class today.

Yawn. I'm as dispassionate about this as usual. I have no vested interest in this, I'm simply pointing out what's going on. If you can't see it, don't blame me.

And if your peeps are that out of touch, it's possible you're not that clued in on the tenor of the fan base. But whatever.

macro is 100% right, you and mostly you blew all of this way up. A few people agree with you but alot do not. You Sir are the one that is out of touch. I like how you think that your opinion is always right and when someone disagrees with you they are "out of touch" There is nothing going on.

This is Kevin Wilsons fault. He came out and announced a staff change for a school hes not coaching. What right does he have going public saying hes going to be coaching DBs at NU when its not even public knowledge that our DB coach is leaving. And why and the hell is he talking about it on NSD. Almost like he did it on purpose? Like he was mad that we are taking a coach from them, especially after BO recommended him. I bet you a million bucks Bo gave Kevin and ear full tonight. That was very unprofessional.

Notice when ekler was leaving Bo, when asked if ekler was going to Indiana, refused to comment on it until it became official even thou everyone already knew...it wasnt his potion to say anything on the subject...and it wasnt Wilsons. We should be pissed at him for taking attention away from our great class.

• Fire 1

Don't get your feelings confused with the rest of the fan base. You are part of a handful of people that think something bad happened today. There are just as many of us that think you all are being silly.

Someone said, and I think it was you but I may be wrong, that Bo views his relationship with the media and the fan base as contentious. As a fan I don't care at all how Bo treats the media. Those self-important dingleberries don't represent me. If he is mean to them I don't feel anything. Why do you?

On top of that the public is fickle- win and you can get away with a lot. Lose and you get fired no matter what.

When I go to Facebook most all of my Nebraska peeps are talking about the class, not the teleconference.

Yawn. I'm as dispassionate about this as usual. I have no vested interest in this, I'm simply pointing out what's going on. If you can't see it, don't blame me.

And if your peeps are that out of touch, it's possible you're not that clued in on the tenor of the fan base. But whatever.

macro is 100% right, you and mostly you blew all of this way up. A few people agree with you but alot do not. You Sir are the one that is out of touch. I like how you think that your opinion is always right and when someone disagrees with you they are "out of touch" There is nothing going on.

This is Kevin Wilsons fault. He came out and announced a staff change for a school hes not coaching. What right does he have going public saying hes going to be coaching DBs at NU when its not even public knowledge that our DB coach is leaving. And why and the hell is he talking about it on NSD. Almost like he did it on purpose? Like he was mad that we are taking a coach from them, especially after BO recommended him. I bet you a million bucks Bo gave Kevin and ear full tonight. That was very unprofessional.

Notice when ekler was leaving Bo, when asked if ekler was going to Indiana, refused to comment on it until it became official even thou everyone already knew...it wasnt his potion to say anything on the subject...and it wasnt Wilsons. We should be pissed at him for taking attention away from our great class.

all bo should do is wait till we play indiana for the first time, have the team captains come out, say we are making ya bite the curb, and then stomp their faces in till theirs just a pile of blody flesh-pulp

I literally LOLed at this. Are you serious? You're the guy who "blew this up" with THIS THREAD the other day. And now you're telling me that macro is right when he says we shouldn't be talking about the coaching changes, we should be talking about the recruiting class alone?

Get real! :laughpound

Wow. Simply wow. It's Kevin Wilson's fault? I think your problems might go beyond being "out of touch."

Have a nice evening.

• Fire 2