ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Rich Rod has been successful with those QBs, but Arizona at best is going to be 3rd place in the South Division. Rich Rod has a lot of ground to make up.

We were 3rd in the Legends division this year. Just saying.

We were thrid to two Top 15 team. Arizona was dead last in a division that had two teams with winning records. Not quite the same.

Radio in Tucson had a reporter from a national recruiting service on Thursday and said, ND, UCLA and Arizona were off his list. It was down to Baylor and {now i can't remember] but I was surprised that it wasn't us. Reading the post on here, I was thought to believe we were 1st or 2nd on his list. Seems all these post are just hunches, with no real inside info.

GBR!!!

Seems like that reporter was a bit off base. Not saying we are or arent, but it would have been more credible had the person said that NU was also off his list along with the other schools mentioned. Not sure why the reporter failed to mention us at all, when we have been in on him, and hes had intrest in us for ahwhile. Honestly i can see him going to Baylor because of what RG3 did, staying home at Rutgers for sake of being close to home, and NU because our offense fits him so well. All signs are pointing away from us right now, im just hoping he has a Todd Peat moment because he could be a program changer at the QB position.

60-40 he goes to Rutgers right now.

But I would love to be wrong on this one.

Please tell me we're atleast the 40....

We are the 40, it's basically down to DONU and Rutgers with Baylor out the outside looking in since he hasn't visited the lovely town of Waco.