McShay on Husker's Draft

I know the Cowboys were talking about having interest in Prince.

Sounds like they're leaning towards taking an offensive lineman. For some reason it seems like Prince's stock has dropped the last few days, maybe he will fall to 20, who knows.

It might also be possible that teams feign interest in prospects to make it more difficult for other teams predict what they will do. I don't know if they really do this, but I have heard people say teams will think that in depth to try to get better value in the first 3-4 rounds. Does this actually play out in the first round? I have no clue. Just an idea.

No way Alex Henery drops down to the 6th round!

as much as i want to agree with you, i dont. and thats just because teams dont look to pick up kickers early in the draft like they do other postions, alot of teams expect to pick the in the 7th rounder or as a even priority free agent. but if he does go earlier than the 6th round the team that takes him will not be getting hurt by any means because as we all know he is a very soid reliable kicker

zero chance Prince falls that far... Quote me on that. He is gone at 13.. possibly 7..

7,9, 13 are where i expect him to go.

I think Niles goes before 5th round too.

I think both predictions are wrong . . . just a hunch.

(of course it's easy with the first one since we are going on pick 16 and Prince is on the board. Not sure what they see in Paul.)