Your pick for next Head Coach

If Bo was to go next season, I would expect someone from within the coaching staff to get the nod. Probably Carl Pelini. But if Bo took the whole staff with him and he had no choice, I would try to lure Turner Gill away from Kansas.

Sorry if my response wasn't sarcastic/assholeish enough to be on this thread. <_<

Hell has a better chance of freezing over than Carl getting the job if anything unforseen does happen.

• Fire 1

173403d1307105793-animated-gif-thread-okay_wtf.gif

Who is this delightful woman?

I have no idea, but her eyes are freakin me out and not in a good way (if there is a good freaked out :dunno ).

Ahhh...there is a good freaking out then after all. It is when the snozberries taste like snozberries :worship .

Also good investigative work by GSG5545...I like where your head is at.

Sorry to derail the thread, so my pick is James Earl Jones. Could you imagine playing for that guy?? His pep talks would be legendary.

Knapplc the Stoic, everybody. So cool. So wise.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the mutton. Tip your waitress.

Just messin' man. I am bored. Sorry if it's a lame post.

No worries. It's a common question, and we've seen it a lot lately. Mostly everyone is really bored because it's the off season and there's no new news, so we're all acting like goofballs.

I appreciate your attempt at stimulating the conversation, though. We're dying for something to talk about.