Curious Buckeye fan

well the trouble for me is that my wife is from ohio (lima in NW ohio which is a real sh#t hole) and when nebraska was sucking and OSU was doing real good she always rubbed it in my face constantly and thus its made me really dislike OSU-though i suprised her and her mom for ticket to Ohio State vs. Oregon in the rose bowl a year or two ago when they won... so its been kinda hard to forget about her and her irritating family rubbing this OSU sh#t in my face for years......

SO i hope i can see the greater good in the other fans and not my a-hole wife and her even bigger a-hole family

• Fire 2

well the trouble for me is that my wife is from ohio (lima in NW ohio which is a real sh#t hole) and when nebraska was sucking and OSU was doing real good she always rubbed it in my face constantly and thus its made me really dislike OSU-though i suprised her and her mom for ticket to Ohio State vs. Oregon in the rose bowl a year or two ago when they won... so its been kinda hard to forget about her and her irritating family rubbing this OSU sh#t in my face for years......

SO i hope i can see the greater good in the other fans and not my a-hole wife and her even bigger a-hole family

Were you looking over your shoulder as you were typing this?

• Fire 2

Please, let your real feeing out. I would not expect much of a Christmas gift.

im gunna let it out here.... before nebraska joined the B1G.... i was one that thought it was one of the weaker of the top tier conferences. I have relatives that attended OSU and only one of them is a really die hard OSU fan. but now i think the B1G is the BEST conference because of my bias... im sure most of us feel the same. GO B1G RED!