***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

I will be listing all players injured in fall camp in this thread. Last year we were stacked at LB going into fall camp and then Fisher and Compton went down, then we lost some key offensive linemen and Anthony Blue to another ACL tear. Hopefully we will not have any positions wear thin due to fall camp injury this year and no major injuries. Let's hope there is no action in this thread.

Cheers to a healthy fall camp, and a healthy Chatanooga Whoopin on September 3rd.

Injuries

8/6 Givens Price - Leg Injury

8/16 Jeremiah Sirles - Undisclosed Injury (Out 1 week)

8/16 Alfonzo Dennard - Pulled Muscle (Out 1-3 weeks)

8/16 Ryne Reeves - Day to Day

8/24 Tyson Brokemeier - Torn ACL (Out Season)

• Fire 2

Regardless of superstition... I'm throwing caution to the wind here.

Here's hoping absolutely NOTHING happens to Anthony Blue this year. This kid bleeds Husker red, and looked like a stud before any of his knee issues occurred. Gotta feel for the guy. He's in his early 20's and probably feels like a gimp already. Stay healthy man!

This is actually a great idea for a thread. It'll be very convenient to keep track of the status of injuries of players (which are bound to happen) in one place instead of the sprawl of threads we usually have every year. And since every adult person knows, or should know, that posting a list of injuries has absolutely no influence over whether or not people get injuries, I'm sure everyone will appreciate the idea.

+1

• Fire 3