The Husker Uniform Thread

knapplc

Those under Armour uniiforms are ugly, but like others said earlier I will gaurantee that HS kids will dig em!!!! I am also sorry to say that if kids were picking a college due to what brand the school wore, we wouldnt be pulling any kids. Kids wanna wear Nike more than Adidas, I like that we are with Adidas because we have been with emn for so long so why change now.....

I wonder how many jerseys they go through in a given year, especially since those form-fitting ones have got to rip easier than the loose ones.

If I understand correctly, they go through one jersey unless it gets seriously messed up. Minor tears and rips get sewn up...if you look through the season you can see the same inconsistencies on jerseys that were there in weeks prior, Crick's was one I noticed really well last season.

I wonder how many jerseys they go through in a given year, especially since those form-fitting ones have got to rip easier than the loose ones.

If I understand correctly, they go through one jersey unless it gets seriously messed up. Minor tears and rips get sewn up...if you look through the season you can see the same inconsistencies on jerseys that were there in weeks prior, Crick's was one I noticed really well last season.

That's what I've read, too. They sew/patch one road and one home jersey until they need another.