Nostradamus Time!!!

No one has picked a loss to OSU yet?? Anyone remember UT last year? This game has the same feeling, if you ask me.

I lean towards this. And had mentioned the same example in Texass. Here is the thing, yes Pryor is gone, but it is like OSU hasn't been stock piling talent for the last five years. There is a reason they have won/shared like the last 7 Conference titles.

And Penn State will NOT beat NU. Second time I'll go on record on that one. NO WAY, don't care if it is Happy Valley. This is a school with probably more questions than NU on offense and I'm pretty sure no one here would trade the defenses.

Bingo! Haven't had anything worth agreeing with you on for awhile, PC... good to be gettin back to some real discussions.

bournehusker - i'll gladly take another 10 win season as well, but mark my words; 10-4 again this year will cause some folks to become uneasy, maybe not a lot of them, but enough that we'll notice.

I am concerned about Wisconsin, by far out toughest game. We have not seen anything like them, nor has Coach Pelini coached against anything quite like them. I would guess his schemes will keep us in the game with them, but I very worried about depth and the strength of our Dline to withstand the onslaught for four quarters. They are going to line up and run it down our throats, my guess is they learned from the TCU game not to play cute. This is a huge athletic offensive line that has depth by the truck loads. They will not get tired nor will they quit.

Michigan State, will give us a run for our money is my guess. Penn State at Happy Valley is normally tough for any and all. We will have a better idea after Bama goes there to play this year.

Biggest chance for a unseen upset is Fresno State, we play SDSU type of game we will get our asses handed to us.

But I truly think the only loss will be Wisconsin, and it will happen twice if we make the CCG. We do not have the type of manpower to hold them I am afraid.

Here it goes.......

Tenn-Chatt W

Fresno W

Washington W

Wyoming W

Wisconsin L

Ohio State W barely

Minnesota W

MichiganST.L Somehow someway we lose this game

NW W It seemed too easy, spread cant do anything against our D, see Mizzou 2010

Penn State W There really not that good offensively

Michigan L game of the year lose a close one in OT

Iowa W

CCG versus Wisconsin W in a big way

With your predictions, there is no way we make it to the CCG. No way we make it if we lose to two teams in our division. If we lose one in our division, we will most likely make it, but not two in ours and one in the other.

Why isnt there a way..... I expect the Legends division to beat up on each other alittle bit.

1. Nebraska 5-3

2. Iowa 5-3

3. Michigan 4-4

4. Michigan ST. 3-5

5. Northwestern 2-6

6. Minnesota 1-7

I am thinking whoever wins between us and Michigan will win the division. Huge game IMO.

Michigan State, will give us a run for our money is my guess. Penn State at Happy Valley is normally tough for any and all. We will have a better idea after Bama goes there to play this year.

\

I don't think NU will have an easy game in Happy Valley, but they will win. Bama, on the other hand, will blow them up. 45-10 range.

Tenn-Chatt W...Not as big of a blowout as you would expect but still a comfortable win.

Fresno St W...Comfortable win, but still a respectable performance from FS

Washington W...Blowout win and redemption

Wyoming W...Big win

Wisconsin W...The team gets up for this one and defensively they won't be able to stop us (I can't believe I have that much faith in the offense, but I feel they will try to prove something in our first con game).

Ohio St L...This team will be our achilles heel for a long time. JMO.

Minnesota W...Decent showing from Minnesota, but we will just pound them into submission.

Michigan St W...Very good, close game. Could go either way, but I still think we can beat them.

NW W...Add Persa to Pelini's QB graveyard.

Penn State L...We overlook a team every year and I think this one is it.

Michigan W...Awful defense from Michigan which is why we win this one, but a running QB is bad for us if Pelini doesn't gameplan for it. I think he does and we hold Robinson.

Iowa W...I see this one going like our Colorado games. Lots of similar aspects there and we win this round.

CCG Wisconsin L...I don't see us beating them twice.

I guess i just dont understand everyone thinking Wisky is so good. They lost to TCU? Their O line outwieghed their D line by and averaqge of 40lbs. All we heard was how they were going to push those guys around and it would be no contest........ we all know how that turned out. We dont have enough D line depth to compete with them? Are you kidding me? Our Dline is the strength of the team.

• Fire 2

9/4 Western Michigan W 38-14

9/11 @ Florida Atlantic W 30-17

9/18 Notre Dame W 34-31 (OT)

9/25 Northern ColoradoW 45-7

10/2 #7 Wisconsin W 34-24

10/9 @ Michigan W 34-17

10/16 Illinois W 26-6

10/23 @ Northwestern W 35-27

10/30 @ Iowa L 6-37

11/6 Minnesota W 31-8

11/20 Purdue W 35-31

11/27 @ Penn State W 28-22

1/1 #10 Alabama L 7-49

I don't understand this Michigan state fear. I'd call Andre Ware (who picked them to win the conference) a bleeding moron. They survived a bunch of average teams.They had one good game against Wisconsin, and got murdered by the only other ranked team they played.

If anyone questions pelini as a coach after going 9-? Or 10-? for years as a time or any year for that matter they are morons. In today college landscape Osborne would have trouble winning 9+ games a year. Especially in big12/Big10. Pelini is great. Give him 25 years and he's a legend

:yeah

Sounds like a lot of these posters were in grade school when we were winning those n/c in the 90's. Got a little spoiled I guess.

One other thing to think about. Bob D and Bo have another thing in common, both turned down the Miami job. We know how that worked out. ;)

GBR!!!

Wisconsin got cute and went away from their game plan for some reason.

Watch the fourth quarter of that game, you will see the real Wisconsin in action.

Depth/Size in the fourth quarter for Nebraska will be the problem is my guess. Now ifffffffffffffff the offense can actually move the ball, then things could be different, but I do not expect much difference than last year.

• Fire 2

I just don't get you guy's worries about bloody Michigan.

My Gawd, their defense is worse than our offense. By a LOT. If we can't beat those guys we're in deep, deep do-do.

They got rid of their Cosgrove. Their D will improve this year just like the Nebraska D did when we hired Pelini Bros. Don't overlook Michigan.

I just don't get you guy's worries about bloody Michigan.

My Gawd, their defense is worse than our offense. By a LOT. If we can't beat those guys we're in deep, deep do-do.

They got rid of their Cosgrove. Their D will improve this year just like the Nebraska D did when we hired Pelini Bros. Don't overlook Michigan.

Agreed, and dual threat QB's have not been kind to us in the past. Brady Hoke is a hell of a coach, he will have Michigan ready to play every Saturday.