Bad Luck Charms

Are you superstitious at all when it comes to games? I admit to being very superstitious at times, especially when it comes to a particular friend of mine, who doesn't follow any cfb, but is like my personal Sports Illustrated jinx!

She was at my house when Texas Tech beat us 70-10. :bang

She's called while we were winning comfortably, only to have us lose. :wtf

Well... she called earlier tonight and wanted to come to our house on either October 1st or October 8th. :madash :madash

I flat out told her there was NO FRIGGEN WAY and told her she was bad luck. :LOLtartar

Was that too mean?

I've always thought superstitious folks were morons, but...

I've watched exactly 4 games with one of my buddies. We watched the '09 ISU game and last year's aTm game at his house. We watched last year's SDSU and ISU games with him away from his house. He's been informed he is free to party with us after any game is over but he can longer watch with us and we're sure as hell avoiding his house all fall.

My wife and I used to go to games at a couple's house that she's friends with the wife. Every time we went there in 2009 we lost. Va. Tech, Texas, Texas Tech, Iowa State.... all of 'em. When I told my wife we were never going there for a game again, she said "yeah right" so she tried her luck and we went there for the Texas game last year. I flat out told them that I hate them and I'm never coming to their house for a Husker game again. Granted I hate them for reasons more than just that, but it seemed like the time that I could get away with telling them that, lol.

• Fire 2
I flat out told her there was NO FRIGGEN WAY and told her she was bad luck. :LOLtartar

Was that too mean?

It might be her clothing that causes the bad luck. Tell her she can come, but she has to leave her clothing at the door.

• Fire 1

I won't come out and tell my wife she should do something else on game day, but it sure seems that things go south when she comes in and sits down with me and the boys. One good thing is all we have to do is look at her, and she just gets up and leaves, until we call her back when the win is secured. :)

GBR!!!