Kinnie

okaive

I agree with Shatels article about this being the third year if he shot watson 2 yrs ago. But now, what about our defense? They looked like we just hired Carl and are learning their books all over again.

Your guess is as good as mine. The defensive line's inability to play well doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and I'm still struggling to figure out why they played so poorly. But as far as the defensive backfield goes, we don't have Gomes, Hagg, Amukamara or Dennard anymore. Dennard will be back in a couple of weeks, but those are four extremely talented secondary players that no longer help us control the middle of the field.

Kinnie needs to be on tghe bench until he shows the same desire/heart as our Freshman receivers. They flat out want to play and went up and got balls. I agree Kinnie has NPD and should be on the bench. Has he caught a ball this year? Maybe he is a great blocked but if you can't catch you shoul be on the bench on all passing plays!

I love BK's attitude. I hope he pulls through the slump and becomes a contributor to the offense. We need him.

My link

Nebraska senior wideout Brandon Kinnie essentially was asked Monday to give a progress report on the Huskers' offense.

"Oh, we're all right," he said. "It's coming along."

Then he volunteered how he felt about his own play.

"I know I've got to come along, big time," he said. "I'm struggling. It's just a little adversity right now. It's mental."

but people are acting like all wrs do is catch balls. he has an important role with his excellent blocking. very important for a rush offense the can't get a push up the middle.

His blocking is nowhere near where Niles Paul’s was. Did you stick up for him whenever most of the “experts” around here were (still are) bashing him?

Niles made some great blocks, but he also whiffed on a LOT of blocks. Let's not pretend that Niles was some perfect player with a couple of drops. Great guy, loved him as a Husker, but let's be real about his playing time here.

Niles made some great blocks, but he also whiffed on a LOT of blocks. Let's not pretend that Niles was some perfect player with a couple of drops. Great guy, loved him as a Husker, but let's be real about his playing time here.

I’m just saying that Niles was a better blocker then Kinnie is. They both have/had problems catching the ball. This is nothing new for Kinnie and people pretending that it is are kidding themselves.