Dennard?

Hunter94

Pelini said he is "on the come". When asked if he would be cleared to play this weekend Pelini said "we'll have to see how it looks later in the week"... he said this yesterday (Thursday). It IS later in the week...

He will sit out this week. Next week for Washington the coaches will make the call based on how good everyone else is doing (whether they think they need him to win the game or not.) My guess is he won't be back until Wyoming... coaches will want to get him in a week before Wisconsin so he can brush off the rust in an easier game. Unless something is seriously wrong, this kid is going to definitely play against Wisconsin.

If they think they can get past Washington and Wyoming without him, which I think they can, then I say sit him out until the Wisconsin game.

I agree, although maybe a series or two in Laramie to help him lock into game mode might not be a terrible idea.

Then again, I've never seen Fonzie NOT in game mode.

But later that week he fell down that rabbit hole, and I'm told that the Jabberwocky ate his leg.

Shoulda packed that vorpal sword like I told him. No galumphing for Fonzie today.

Note - about 20 years ago I memorized Jabberwocky. Not sure why, but I can recite it verbatim to this day. Weird what sticks with you, and what you forget.

I hope that they let it rest until Wisconsin. Risking an aggravation of a muscle strain is not worth it when it comes to games which are less difficult and less critical than our B1G schedule.

If we cannot beat the first 4 teams with a less experienced corner, then we aren't really good enough that 1 loss is going to make much of a difference in the end result of our season.