Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

I don't see how discussing a TV broadcast we all watched is creepy?

Nobody was seriously asking for people's names in the first place. It was more commenting on the strange and entertaining outfits, or on the fact that the camera guy getting student section shots was going out of his way to get sweeping shots across front row crowd ending in a pretty well framed close up of tight-t-shirt side-boob.

It's a small state, you could pull a cross-section of about any part of the crowd and someone would know them. Frankly this is one of the tamest discussions of people on a broadcast I've seen. There's no UTEP handy on the rocks, no overweight person eating, no nip slips, no booger eating.

Lighten up.

What about Asian shark hat boy

Jesus, Po you mo-tard, this has already been discussed in this thread.

I felt you would take it better coming from someone that you will rule the world with than any other average joe. I was so close to throwing one of these at ya as well :facepalm: but it is not warranted. It is in here just to bring some color to this post.

:cry I thought we were friends Paul

Hence the second part of the post, I did show mercy on my good friend.

:worship Thank you for showing mercy oh wise one, Lord Shawn Watson

No problem Brother Watson.

Now as Snoop Doggy Dogg once said, "Back to the lecture at hand"........

It was during the second half, which I watched last night, but I couldn't tell you when. I was constantly interrupted last night while watching the game. <_<

Hmmm....guess I thought this statement meant you were upset that you were interrupted while trying to check out "boob girl" and I then went on to assume you wanted to see said girl and further concluded that you fancied her... :wacko:

It was during the second half, which I watched last night, but I couldn't tell you when. I was constantly interrupted last night while watching the game. <_<

Hmmm....guess I thought this statement meant you were upset that you were interrupted while trying to check out "boob girl" and I then went on to assume you wanted to see said girl and further concluded that you fancied her... :wacko:

No, I was seriously trying to watch the game. That girl seemed cute enough, but college-age girls are a bit young for me to be ogling. THAT would be creepy.

And the interruptions were courtesy of my family, who couldn't go five minutes without demanding my undivided attention for such crucial things as new dance steps and what kind of vegetable I was making with the Cuban sandwiches we had last night.

• Fire 1

No, I was seriously trying to watch the game. That girl seemed cute enough, but college-age girls are a bit young for me to be ogling. THAT would be creepy.

And the interruptions were courtesy of my family, who couldn't go five minutes without demanding my undivided attention for such crucial things as new dance steps and what kind of vegetable I was making with the Cuban sandwiches we had last night.

Well now that we got that all straightened out....what the hell was this thread about?

Well now that we got that all straightened out....what the hell was this thread about?

Shawn Watson.

• Fire 1

post-1658-093160100 1316116769.jpg

This girl?

Let's get her hooked up with GSG, lord knows he needs all the help we can give him obviously. :LOLtartar

Her name is E**** T*****. She is a law student at UNL. Graduated from undergrad last year.

Edit: This board is getting creepy.

How about you post her social security number while you're at it

and the sombrero guy's. I want to run my fingers through his mustache.

I enjoy the sarcasm. All of this crap is public information / easily searchable through google. However, not everyone on this board is an old creep. Some of us are actually students / were students in the last few years.

I am.

Is that going to be a problem?

knapplc, you are ballin'!

Suave dancer. Super pro top chef. Killer handsome. Chills with Tom Osborne and Bo P any day of the week. Is there anything he can't do? :cheers