Wyoming scares me

melscott62

this game is the very definition of a trap game. we are playing a team we should roll the week before the biggest game of the year(and 2 weeks before the second) for us it is a tune up and for them its only the biggest game in their programs history(or at least it seems that way from articles I have read) IF I had a complaint about Bo its that he does a poor job getting his team ready for games like this. this is like South Dakota State but instead of being at home its out in the middle of nowhere... at night. I feel we will win, but it will be very close and very ugly. i

The altitude card is played way too much and is a bit of a crock. And it's not like NU has never played in altitude before. This trip will be a more polite Boulder trip.

As for the game itself. It may be good for a half, Wyoming took Texas into the third quarter the year Texas lost to Bama in the title game. However, NU's size and speed will take it's toll. Expect to see more OL rotation like we saw yesterday. It was refreshing to see fresh lineman enter the game and continue the steam rolling. Shirles and Marcel Jones looked VERY good yesterday, where have they been Barney?

The altitude card is played way too much and is a bit of a crock. And it's not like NU has never played in altitude before. This trip will be a more polite Boulder trip.

I live near Boulder and can tell you altitude matters greatly for aerobic exercise. Come on out here and go jogging or run up and down the stairs a couple times and you'll feel the burn. And Laramie is almost 2000 ft higher than Boulder.

I'm not saying that will cost us the game, but it can be a factor in a tight game with players wearing down.