Would you support your old big 8 buddies.

If the big 12 remainers become a group of drifters in a large ocean do the cornhuskers support there admission into the big 10.

I personally would love to have a couple of those universities back into the fold. ISU and Missouri to name a few, maybe even kansas. I know that the big10 will try to go for the big fishies but if these names came up, would you say yes.

We cant as fans turn our nose down just because you think your better then another program. Any addition would make it better because it will bring a different element to the picture. Maybe the same for us since weve played some of those teams for 100 years. But different to the big 10 as a whole. Whose to say ISU wont have a beatout grudge match between Penn state every year. You dont know that. I hate people who think there better then others.

It's not that we think we are better than they are, we KNOW we are better than they are..... jk.

I agree with you wagon, but the B1G has already said they are not interested in Mizzou, so why would they be interested in any other of the Big 12 members that wont find homes elsewhere?

Why should we??? T.O. lost many a vote in the Big12-5 with 11-1 votes. Where were they when we were trying to look out for them and needed their help?? I'll tell you where, sucking Dan Beebe's and UTs teets. I dont feel sorry for them. They could have stuck with their Big 8 buddy Nebraska but never did.

• Fire 3