Do we have a prayer?

You know no matter what coaches and players say, everyone is overlooking wyoming. Fine by me. So lets start talking Wisconsin.

I've watched all their games so far, and they look rock solid. Their game against OSU was immaculate. Even though somehow only 35 (ha...only) points got on the board, it was one of the most dominant performances of the season by any team. Realistically, we have to improve a lot in the next two weeks. Its doable. I give us a 20% shot at WI. Any takers?

Wisconsin has quite honestly played nobody. FFS, OSU lost to Sacramento State. They do look great and we are playing at night at Camp Randall. But the more I think about it, the more I like our chances. We have 1 outstanding running back and 3 dynamic freshman RBs. Enunwa and Bell are stepping up huge. The Oline looks like it found some semblance of ability against UDub. Martinez's play just keeps getting smarter and smarter. The defense has work to do no doubt, but getting Osborne and Dennard back will be huge. I think the game is more like 60-40 in Wisky's favor rather than 80-20. Time will tell.

Wisconsin has quite honestly played nobody. FFS, OSU lost to Sacramento State. They do look great and we are playing at night at Camp Randall. But the more I think about it, the more I like our chances. We have 1 outstanding running back and 3 dynamic freshman RBs. Enunwa and Bell are stepping up huge. The Oline looks like it found some semblance of ability against UDub. Martinez's play just keeps getting smarter and smarter. The defense has work to do no doubt, but getting Osborne and Dennard back will be huge. I think the game is more like 60-40 in Wisky's favor rather than 80-20. Time will tell.

I hope you're right, the momentum of a win like that could carry us......a long way

You know no matter what coaches and players say, everyone is overlooking wyoming. Fine by me. So lets start talking Wisconsin.

I've watched all their games so far, and they look rock solid. Their game against OSU was immaculate. Even though somehow only 35 (ha...only) points got on the board, it was one of the most dominant performances of the season by any team. Realistically, we have to improve a lot in the next two weeks. Its doable. I give us a 20% shot at WI. Any takers?

We definitely have a chance. The defense will be better by then, and the whole Big Ten will struggle with Tim Beck's offense.

That said, I don't think the defense will be good enough by then for us to win. I think we lose in Madison in a couple weeks. But if we win our division, we'll probably face Wisconsin again in December, and I would like our chances then a lot more than I like them in two weeks. I think we're going to be an awfully dangerous team by late November, barring too many injuries.

Wilson brings their O to another level. He's a good and mobile qb to accompany their nasty powergame. They'll put-up considerable points. We will probably need a cheap score or two off turnovers or ST's to keep-up. We have firepower on O, if we can get clicking and avoid turnovers anything could happen.

Yeah, Wilson is a big concern. Completing over 75% of his passes so far. 9 passing TDs and only one pick. He's the real deal. He has only been sacked once in three games, so we need to get after him. It's gonna be a good battle. GBR!

It's not time to press the panic button yet when it comes to the Wiscky game. We always seem to show up better on the road under Pelini, and I expect to see one fired up team. It will be a tough game, and we might lose, but its going to be close the whole game.