I almost miss BroncoTed, UDub and Pud

T_O_Bull

You mean the same refs that called nine penalties on Dub and seven penalties on Nebraska? You mean the same refs who refused to call holding against your line the entire game even though our guys have holes ripped in their jerseys?

Stop crying and accept the fact that you got whipped. All your bogus little predictions were wrong, all your boasting was misplaced and you can't even accept the fact that your team got beat.

I met a lot of Washington fans over the weekend. You do not represent the class of fan I came to know, and that's a good thing. Be better than this.

wow umadbro? I said 28-27 for my prediction, go check the thread if you don't believe me. I never said a blowout. The game would've gone down to the wire if not for a few hideous calls, even some of your fellow Husker fans agree with that. Maybe you should take an anger management course. Also, a 13 win is "whipped" but earlier you said our 12 point win in the Holiday Bowl was a "close game".. I knew education was not a strong point over there, thanks for confirming that even more now.

Ok maybe you can follow this. Yes you had a 12 point win in the Holiday bowl. That win was over a dissapointed Husker team that deserved better. Even though our hearts and motivation was not into it yall managed to barely pull out a win. Even though it can't be proved if the team actually was into the game and motivated to play it might of been a different outcome in the end but who knows.

Now onto last weeks game. We had in true freshmen running a brand new offense and managed to put up 51 points to your 38. The reason we say your team whipped compaired to the Holiday bowl is because if it wasn't for all of the holding then Washington probably wouldn't of scored the 38 points. I will however state the pass interference calls were questionable at best. But all of the non holding calls that were missed on your o line made up for it on your side. Even with the holding we manged to get some pressure on the qb. Without the holding we would of had more pressure on the qb, then who knows maybe we have more interceptions with fewer Washington points.

I think that UDUB has an argument about the halftime score being what it was. However, the final score doesnt reflect the domination in the second half. The Huskers blew away Washington in the third quarter and if they keep playing that way in the 4th, the score is different.

I think Washinton was a much better test then i expected but Nebraska is the better team and you cant deny that.

You take away a few questionable calls and the Huskers still win this game IMO by ten points.

I get the natural response by Udub is to blame the officials but I honestly dont think that cost the huskies this game.

Polk got all his yards when the game was decided and so lets be honest. He was shut down in the first 3 quarters and Huskers owned him.

Take your loss udub.

So you think the only reason you lost this game was because of the officials?

Our defense was bad no doubt. But it should have been 24-17 Washington at the half instead of 20-17 Nebraska. 10 point swing and huge change in momentum not to mention amazing field position that they never should of had because we took your botched punt back to the house. Game would've gone down to the wire without that bad calls and the 2 other phantom calls in the 2nd half on us.

Wrong.

The bad call for fair catch interference the first time around only made a difference of 15 yards. That ball touched a Washington player first, and was therefore down at the spot that it touched the Washington player's leg. Nebraska ball. Even if it hadn't touched a Washington player and should've been Washington ball, the ball was dead where Washington recovered. You're not even 100% guaranteed 3 points out of that.

Yes, it was a blown call, but you guys act like it was the difference in the game. Hate to break it to you (again and again and again) but it wasn't. Look at the final score. Assuming that the blown call on the muffed punt cost Washington a guaranteed 10 points, you still lose by a field goal. Don't give me any crap about OH BOO HOO IT TOOK OUR MOMENTUM AWAY either. If it killed your team's momentum and that's why they lost, they did not deserve to win anyway.

(PAC12 Head of officiating)Corrente said he had only viewed television replays of the calls. Of three kick-interference calls that went against Washington, he said the one on which he'd like more information came with 1:49 left in the first half, when UW was ruled to have interfered with a Huskers return man.

Washington recovered the ball (it cannot be advanced), but instead of the Huskies having possession at the Huskers' 26, Nebraska took over at its 41 and drove for a field goal and a 20-17 lead it never lost.

"That's the one I'm saying, I'm not privy to what the officials actually ruled — what their rationale was for making the call," Corrente said.

But Corrente backed the rulings of the officials on two other calls. Early in the third quarter on another UW punt, Desmond Trufant tackled a Huskers return man and was flagged 15 yards for kick-catching interference.

"We want to have the player have the opportunity to completely catch the football," Corrente said. "It isn't just because he didn't signal for a fair catch. He has to have an unmolested opportunity to complete the catch...

...Corrente said an interference call against the UW's Jermaine Kearse on Nebraska's Justin Blatchford on a "pooch" kickoff midway through the fourth quarter was "absolutely correct."

Boom, done.

http://seattletimes....fficials21.html

How can we miss them when they won't go away?

Knapplc what is going on I find myself agreeing with virtually everything you say in pretty much every post I read of yours?

Bah. No amount of complaining can hide the fact that in that second half we ran all over them. They couldn't stop us. We ran the same play what 5 times in a row at one point?

I agree but what are they going to use to say why they lost? Cause it's oh so obvious that neither team can be blaimed for how they played on why Washington lost. So they only have 2 choices to point the blame, 1 the refs for the calls 2 our cheerleaders for shaking their butt to much and distracting the Washington players.

How can we miss them when they won't go away?

Knapplc what is going on I find myself agreeing with virtually everything you say in pretty much every post I read of yours?

When I take my meds I'm much more reasonable. :)

lol I figured it was something more along the lines you using the board to brain wash us

I'm here. Nebraska+refs<Washington.

Thanks for coming, you atleast came back to take your lumps. Your team played hard, but in the end the better team won. No amount of flags could've changed the fact that our team just physically dominated by Nebraska.

Yep, Nebraska physically dominated Nebraska. That makes so much sense. Education must be on the rise over there.

My mistake. Your sorry excuse for a team got physically dominated.

Just like Texas A&M completely physically dominated your team last year? Right?

What are you talking about?????????? That has nothing to do this thread. That game DID have sucky officials though.

Oh the hypocrisy.

You changed the subject to a game that happened last year, and you probably didn't even watch it. You complain about the refs, when your talking to a fan base that went through more sh#t last year then I have ever seen. Good try.

And to add to that, the worse call that the officials made in the A&M game was the roughing the passer call on 3rd down that put them in range for the game-winning field goal near the end of regulation. The difference between the two games, the A&M game was determined on a bad call by the officials at the end of the game, whereas you had a whole half to make up for that call. The officials didn't make you lose. You lost because your team got flat out beat in the 2nd half. These two games aren't even close to comparable. So either discuss the game without blaming your loss on the officials or don't post anything at all.