Scoring Defense: 108

Most Points scored in a game this season: 48 against No. Oklahoma

Most Points given up in a game this season: 59 against Wisconsin

South Dakota (2-2)

Scoring Offense: N/A FCS school

Scoring Defense: N/A FCS School

Most Points scored in a game this season: 49 against Army

Most Points given up in a game this season: 49 against Wisconsin

***This game is going to be a step up for both NU and Wisconsin, but by no means is this game un-winnable.

I don't think this game is un-winnable, but you definitely have to give credit to Wisconsin for beating the teams they should beat and looking good while doing it. We've beat the teams we should beat and haven't looked as good.

But by no means does this mean we can't beat Wisconsin. I still think Nebraska loses, but we've played a tougher non-con thus far.

I'm not sure we've played a much stronger non-con schedule

It's still early so the numbers aren't that compelling yet, but according to Sagarin we've played the 69th toughest schedule so far, while Wisconsin's SOS is 148.

And the average of the offense and defense of each team that Neb. and Wiscy have played will back this up.

I don't think this game is un-winnable, but you definitely have to give credit to Wisconsin for beating the teams they should beat and looking good while doing it. We've beat the teams we should beat and haven't looked as good.

But by no means does this mean we can't beat Wisconsin. I still think Nebraska loses, but we've played a tougher non-con thus far.

But don't you think it's safe to say that Bo and Carl have been very experimental with their combinations of players on the defensive side. I think this itself has led to the games seeming close, I think Bo and Carl were confident enouph that they could do this and still easily win their first four games. Just seems like we would dial it up, especially on O and score pretty easily when we needed to. See the second half of the Fresno St. game and the same with Washington. We basically ran the ball at will when we needed to and weren't testing things out. Tenn Chat and Wyoming never had a chance and you saw all kind of crazy combinations of players on D.

It's still early so the numbers aren't that compelling yet, but according to Sagarin we've played the 69th toughest schedule so far, while Wisconsin's SOS is 148.

Last time I checked, there were 120 D1-A teams, so, for what it's worth, there is an ENTIRE DIVISION of college football that has played a tougher schedule than them.

Last time I checked, there were 120 D1-A teams, so, for what it's worth, there is an ENTIRE DIVISION of college football that has played a tougher schedule than them.

Actually, not really. Some IAA teams are ranked higher than IA teams.

So, this prompted me to sort Sagarin's schedule ranking just by IA teams, and you weren't far off with your statement -- Wisconsin has played the 113th weakest schedule out of 120 D1 teams. Purdue has played the weakest. FTR, Nebraska listed as 62nd of 120.