Poor officiating

AJ32

The refs were very poor this game. To avoid copyright infringement issues, I have attached links to pictures of multiple instances that were not called.

Face mask

http://huskerextra.c...cd09449.html#58

Face mask

http://huskerextra.c...acd09449.html#5

Holding

http://huskerextra.c...acd09449.html#6

It is tough to win on the road, but it is even tougher to beat two opponents.

There is also a great picture Badger linebacker Mike Taylor returning a well timed pass from Taylor Martinez. While I know your pictures were posted to show that there were some missed calls, if I was going to choose why we lost this game it is defiantly not because of officials.

You guys trying to blame the refs? I didn't know that the refs gave us that 31 point blowout win. You got physically dominated on both sides of the ball (that last TD run by Montee Ball, Enough Said!) and your QB is the worst passer I have ever seen. You guys also benefited from some pretty awful calls against Washington so I wouldn't be talking.

Sup troll. Try to find someone here blame the refs as the only reason for the loss. Go ahead. Oh wait, you CAN'T!!!!

There's a difference between saying the refs cost you the game, and saying that they flat our sucked. Which they did. As did our team.

Crawl back under your bridge now. Jackass.

You guys trying to blame the refs? I didn't know that the refs gave us that 31 point blowout win. You got physically dominated on both sides of the ball (that last TD run by Montee Ball, Enough Said!) and your QB is the worst passer I have ever seen. You guys also benefited from some pretty awful calls against Washington so I wouldn't be talking.

Um, nope. Look at the first page of this thread. There is one guy asking if the refs were biased, and about 20 posts telling him no.

You're welcome to focus ONLY on the posts griping about the calls, but we've acknowledged that Wiscy flat-out kicked our ass, no referee interference. It's all about what you want to focus on, I guess.

Um, nope. Look at the first page of this thread. There is one guy asking if the refs were biased, and about 20 posts telling him no.

You're welcome to focus ONLY on the posts griping about the calls, but we've acknowledged that Wiscy flat-out kicked our ass, no referee interference. It's all about what you want to focus on, I guess.

Look at the troll's name. Just ban his ass. You know he's only here to flame.

• Fire 2
What's really sad is how some here blasted the Washington fans when they whined about the officiating, but now after we get stomped into a mudhole where the officiating was actually a lot better than the Washington game it's completely ok.

Different deal. Washington fans pretty much said that if it weren't for questionable calls they would have won.

We would have lost with perfect officiating, no doubt. But there were alot of bad calls, which made it look worse than it actually was. There were two bad calls against our d, when we had stopped them on third down, both led to eventual touchdowns. One of our receivers got mugged later, yet no flag was thrown. On two of their td runs, one by ball one by wilson, their was obvious holding right at the point of attack. One may have ben called, one want for sure.

The most obvious was the punch in the face to fisher by ball, right in front of the ref. Horrible call.

What's really sad is how some here blasted the Washington fans when they whined about the officiating, but now after we get stomped into a mudhole where the officiating was actually a lot better than the Washington game it's completely ok.

Hypocrisy at its finest indeed.

WHAT?!?!?

Something wrong with you?

WHATTTTTT??????

:lol::laughpound :laughpound :LOLtartar

Comes to flame and can't take the simplest, to the point one word answer this board has ever known. I love it, +1 x2

Enough of this poor officiating crap. Wisconsin has a really powerful offense with a really good QB who adds another dimension to it. Good luck to the Badgers the rest of the season, and hopefully we can teach our QB how to read coverages and also find the answers we are looking for on defense. The reffing looked good compared to what we are used to, probably extremely fair at that. Like Bo keeps saying, this is the point we were at in the beginning of his first season here, and by the end of that season, our D was pretty respectable. Don't panic after one loss, no matter how horrible of a loss it was.

GBR!!!

Hypocrisy at its finest indeed.

WHAT?!?!?

Something wrong with you?

WHATTTTTT??????

:lol::laughpound :laughpound :LOLtartar

Comes to flame and can't take the simplest, to the point one word answer this board has ever known. I love it, +1 x2

I know, just ask GHOST

FWIW, I was reading the Monday edition of the OWH, and in the Sports section, even McKewon made note of the punch Fisher took to the face...

"Have the Huskers truly recovered from the rail job they got last year in the 9-6 loss to the Aggies? I wonder. I watched Ball slug Nebraska linebacker Sean FIsher in the face after a first-quarter touchdown-- no flag-- and not much happened in Fisher's defense. More than one NU player-- and Pelini, too-- spoke of the team lacking 'fight' in Madison"

http://www.omaha.com/article/20111002/BIGRED/710029863/1001

Any team that does not have the intestinal fortitude to overcome some bad/missed calls does not deserve to win. Period. I saw no slant to the officiating whatsoever. Sometimes you will get near perfect officiating, other times it can be pretty bad. The key is if they are being consistently good or bad with both teams equally. I have seen the complaints about holding our D- linemen. Well, if they aren't calling holding then you get your O line to do a bit of it too. The punch in the head was nothing that should've been flagged but it could've been without it being a bad call either way. Personally, it looked to me like our guy was still trying to tackle him well into the endzone so I really don't blame the Wisc players reaction. Officiating had not one thing to do with the outcome or even the momentum of this game. Once in awhile you will get a game changer like years ago in the Penn State game but those are rare now with replay. And of course you can get cheated for virtually a whole season when you are leaving a conference but, that won't happen very often.

I'm done being twerked about whatever poor officiating missed calls may have gone on. The punch Sean took still bothers me, though... I realize this team has walked a fine line when it comes to unnecessary roughness before, but it would have been nice to see someone stand up for Sean in that situation and get in Ball's face a little bit. We need that kind of unity and swagger on our team. Whether they could've managed it without getting flagged, who knows. Sometimes they look at the replay and will see that both teams engaged, and call offsetting penalties, or none at all.

that one DPI was a terrible call, and there were probably a few holds went uncalled but I really didnt think the officiating was all that bad. maybe its because i watched part of the baylor kstate game and got to see the ole b12 refs in action. in a few minutes i saw like 5 really bad calls in that game.