Chase Rome cited for incident at Wisconsin airport.

For having a head coach who is fiery and apparently wont take nonsense from anyone and lays the law down when things go wrong, this is one of the most undisciplined teams I have ever heard of. Between this and the different tweets we have heard to how pathetic the defense is with their assignments to penalties and ball security on offense....it really is pretty pathetic. I think Bo is walking a very fine line here and the next year or 2.

For having a head coach who is fiery and apparently wont take nonsense from anyone and lays the law down when things go wrong, this is one of the most undisciplined teams I have ever heard of. Between this and the different tweets we have heard to how pathetic the defense is with their assignments to penalties and ball security on offense....it really is pretty pathetic. I think Bo is walking a very fine line here and the next year or 2.

We get it, you don't support Bo. Moving on...................... :rolleyes:

• Fire 3

Another... No.

T_O_B

G>B>R

That is the link.

I thought it was kind of ridiculous that USA today dugs this up. I expected a local tv station to pick it up and that would be the end of it.

Some of the comments are a little rude. Like calling the behavior SEC like and not BIG Ten like. If our players are SEC like, instead of tearing off a paper towel dispenser, Chase Rome would have attacked some people at the airport mini-bar.

He won't be suspended, most likely he will get a talking to about keeping him emotions in check and channeling his frustration in a positiive way on and off the field.