I wish we had bill callahan...

um....so...Bill did well in recruiting, but where did they end up in the draft!?? yeah...Bo's draft rep is a ton better. This ends my argument.

The players that have been drafted high have been CALLAHAN'S recruits..but bo coached them up. This proves why a callahan/bo mix would be amazing!

Just stop.

T_O_B

G>B>R

As long as Bill only did the recruiting and then had no contact with the players after they signed, sounds fine to me. Moot point tho since clearly not a possibility, and idk why we're discussing this on the week between two of our biggest games of the year.

What has necessarily been so wrong with the players Bo has brought in? Lavonte David was brought in by Bo. Clownahan never did bring in a QB and keep him that had over two years of eligibility that he had enough common sense to play. I think our WR are better now than those brought in by BC. The OL is poor, but I think this has a lot more to do with pi$$ poor coaching than their actual ability. I see absolutely nothing wrong with some of the young studs Bo brought in as RB. Our secondary is filled with speed, but it is young. These guys will be fine.

As long as Bill only did the recruiting and then had no contact with the players after they signed, sounds fine to me. Moot point tho since clearly not a possibility, and idk why we're discussing this on the week between two of our biggest games of the year.

You consider OSU one of our biggest games of this year? I would say Iowa is alot better then this year's OSU.

If one hasn't noticed, each team Callahan has touched in the past several years has turned to crap. Oakland turned to crap. NU turned to crap. And now, the Jets have turned to crap. No thank you. How about a co-hc where Rich Rod runs the offense and Bo runs the defense?

Rich Rod as offensive coordinator would be swell.

As far as recruiting goes, I am going to assume Bo/coaching staff were responsible for getting K. Bell, Turner, Abdullah, Heard, Green, Ty. Moore, Enunwa, Burkhead, Stafford, David, Gomes, Pretty good group there if you ask me. The young RBs and WRs look especially good so far with alot more potential.

However, one thing it seems Bo hasn't been able to do since his arrival here is recruit a QB to run the style of offense he wants.