SIGNED CB Mohammed Seisay

ADS

I think the Arkansas visit is one that he is taking looking for reasons to pick NU. If that makes any sense.

Think when you look at a house and you really like one you just saw but you think "I should still check out this other one" so you go check it out and you like it a lot but at the same time you think "I like the basement but the basement in the first house seemed better"

I think the Arkansas visit is one that he is taking looking for reasons to pick NU. If that makes any sense.

Think when you look at a house and you really like one you just saw but you think "I should still check out this other one" so you go check it out and you like it a lot but at the same time you think "I like the basement but the basement in the first house seemed better"

Let's hope so, this class is starting to look like it will be great.

I tend to agree. He's also being very courteous and businesslike with everyone. Another point to ponder is like our own Larry Asante, a Juco DB, is from the same area(greater DC area) that Seisay grew up in. I can promise you that the staff is playing that up as well.

Apparently is visiting ole miss tommorrow for a surprise visit. Im not sure what this kid is up to. I follow his FB fan page where he goes by smoove siesay. Hes really enjoying all the attention and getting the Ark and NU fans all riled up with topics like.... Which red? Cardinal or Scarlet , and which corners were better Prince and Fonzo vs 2 guys i dont know from Arky. Hope he is as good as he thinks he is with a FB fan page and all, we could really use him next year. He sure is having fun with his recruiting thou, guess i cant blame him.

Not much here, but I did post "Please go to Nebraska! You'd probably start right away!" on his facebook fan page (thinking by some weird odds it could convince him to commit to Nebraska haha) and one of his family members, Ish Seisay, liked my comment. No one else's comments have been liked on his page. Not saying it's much, but hey, it's something haha!

Sorry to sound like a compliance officer, but you should probably delete your comment. It's an NCAA violation to contact potential recruits via social media (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc). You can follow potential recruits, but you cannot contact them in any way, shape or form. Read this informative Q&A from OU's website as an example:

Due to the increasing popularity of social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter), the OU Athletics Department has created this page as a quick reference for Sooner fans.

Please remember that only coaches and Athletics Department staff members may be involved in the recruiting process. All boosters are prohibited from contacting prospects or members of a prospect's family by any means for the purpose of encouraging the prospect's participation in the University of Oklahoma's athletics program.

May I post messages on a prospective student-athlete's Facebook page or similar site and try to convince him/her to attend OU?

No, you may not. An athletics representative may not e-mail or post messages on the webpage or website of any prospective student-athlete.

May I create an online group dedicated to convincing or encouraging a prospect that we want them to attend OU if the group members do not directly contact the prospect?

The NCAA would consider this as recruiting activity by boosters, so this would not be permissible.

What if I do not urge a prospect to come to OU, may I contact them just to tell them about all the great things OU has to offer?

No. Once again, this is another form of recruiting.

Who is defined as a prospect?

Any individual that has begun classes for the ninth grade. This includes any individual who is currently enrolled in and/or attending courses at a junior college.

Please remember that individuals other than Oklahoma coaches should not be contacting prospects, directly or indirectly, in any manner or using any form of communication in an effort to persuade them to attend OU.

LINK

Quoting this so nobody goes crazy with the request to "post more support" for this guy.

This guy sounds like a prima donna needing the attention. Not sure I'm too keen on having this guy on the team.