The Day the Entire Equipment Staff was fired

My guess on the second(the first is obviously a reverse negative, as those prior have stated) is that back in TOs day when the roster was huge one home game days(like150) is that those that probably were'nt going to see the field wore older"hand me downs" than the players that were goin to play. addidas will hook ya up with a lot of free gear, but will only shell the bill on newer stuff for a certain number.

this is dumb, take photo 1 your freshmen year

haha...I should have probably mentioned that, in reality, I understand that guys were not out there playing in bizarro world. The first one is funny because Huskers.com put it in a slideshow of TO probably not noticing it was reversed.

The second one is just funny because that poor dude with the old school pants probably didn't see the field. He had some hand me downs from previous years. Apparently, you could discern depth chart prowess by whether or not a guy had access to current gear...

Again, I hate bye weeks and appreciate all the comments during that dark and troubling period.

It's more annoying to me that they are wearing different socks.

Yeah that bugs me too. Growing up playing sports every team I was on it was decided on what kind of socks,shoes, armbands and if it was cold what color of shirt everybody was gonna wear for a game. I remember one game we all decided that going with different sock look. So we all car pooled together went to every sporting goods store to find about 40 pairs of these socks.....good times. We all looked at as being team, unity and being together as one.