Michigan / Michigan State game

As bad as our d has been, I wouldn't chalk up a win. We couldn't stop a bad osu o,.meatchicken could give us fits. Hopefully msu loses to wiscy and meatchicken falls to illinois.

There is no way MSU beats Wisconsin next week, and I could see Michigan losing to Illinois. Especially if Denard is still banged up after the beating he got today.

MSU is ranked 3rd in points given up in the country. Their defense is serious business

I'd say they have the best overall defense in the country...#1 in yards allowed, 3 in ppg, 3 in rushing defense and 2 in passing defense. They're the real deal and it bugs me how little respect the Big 10 gets defensively.

Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong places on the internet but it seems a lot of fans (especially the SEC) think we don't play that side of the ball never mind that UW and MSU both have pretty good d's and PSU and Illinois have some good stats too...oh well.

Prior to this game Michigan State's SOS was #112 in the country. Those defensive stats aren't that impressive.

I think their defense is just fine, and probably as good of a unit as there is in the Big Ten, but you have to take all factors into account when boosting them up.

True enough but I'll say what I said about the Badgers' offense and their weak slate...the Spartans are playing those teams like a good defense should play those teams so until I see otherwise (they shut shoelace down today) they have my respect..and to a certain degree fear, especially when traveling to East Lansing.

I work on a construction site in ND, so I never get the opportunity to watch games. Is anyone watching the Michigan/Michigan State game? I'd be interested in any/all feedback about both teams' performance (and how it may relate to us when we play them).

Michigan State won (and I'm glad) but neither one can beat Nebraska. Michigan State had ALOT of flags today. Robinson looked terrible today. I have to say that Michigan State's D looked pretty good but it's true what they say: WIthout Robinson, Michigan is nothing to write home about.

I work on a construction site in ND, so I never get the opportunity to watch games. Is anyone watching the Michigan/Michigan State game? I'd be interested in any/all feedback about both teams' performance (and how it may relate to us when we play them).

Michigan State won (and I'm glad) but neither one can beat Nebraska. Michigan State had ALOT of flags today. Robinson looked terrible today. I have to say that Michigan State's D looked pretty good but it's true what they say: WIthout Robinson, Michigan is nothing to write home about.

ummm yes they can. i think either one could blow us out if the ball bounces the right way. we arent that good

I'll reserve any judgement about Michigan State's defense until after the Wisconsin game. Michigan, as I thought, was extremely overrated and it only took a matter of time before they played any semblance of a defense which will expose them.

Michigan State's offense was also a little underwhelming, but I still think they'll be the best offense we play from here on out.

On a side note, Ohio State's defense (you know the same D we scored 28 in the second half on) hasn't allowed a single point to Illinois. Man I am glad they didn't get Herron back last week. He looks every bit as good as he was last year.

Was also thinking about our match with Michigan State on Oct. 29. They're are 3 games that will be ranked vs ranked match ups for that day, if I'm correct. Should they [Michigan State] beat Wisconsin [i know, kinda crazy but Michigan State usually plays Wisconsin extremely tough], we take care of Minnesota, that game all of a sudden becomes a marquee match up. Marquee match up = College Game Day?