Kenny Bell Touchdown

After Kenny Bell scored his touchdown I noticed he raised his hands and put them into a triangle shape or maybe a diamond. I also noticed on the replay that some of the crowd flashed it back at him. Does anyvbody know what this is in reference to. Thanks for the input.

I figured he was flashing the international sigh for a "kitty" you know, what he figured he'd be getting upon arrival backin Lincoln for scoring a TD :LOLtartar

• Fire 1

Want to hear something funny? I was talking to a few friends at my old high school who play on the foot ball team... they put this play into their playbook today. Hahahahaha.

Edit: This is a Nebraska high school, by the way. Just funny that it randomly pops into their playbook the day after Nebraska scores on it.

he forgot he plays for Neb.... Its something done by most of the programs that have things on their gloves (ie oregon, Osu, Ou, etc).

Ohio-State-Nike-Pro-Combat-Gloves-2.jpg

Except, NU hasn't worn their gloves that make the logos yet. The gloves they have worn all year are plain on the palm side.

Actually I believe we wore them for the osu game but Dennard was the only one to flashed them after SJB's TD