West Viriginia heading to Big 12

Nothing says Big East like Boise State and BYU

Didn't they turn down the Big East?

Boise I don't think has yet. One of their reps just talked w/ the Big East commish on Sunday.

If they were smart they'd turn it down. Could you imagine how much it'd cost for their sports teams to compete traveling to the East cost almost every week.

Make more sense to add New Mexico, New Mexico State, and Colorado State. Expand into new areas. At least have a sense of geography. I know those teams aren't very good but they are limited geograhically. Unless you want Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota. hell even see if La Tech wants an invite and move into SEC territory.

ill bet the WVU "student" athletes parents are happy as well as the players. the closest game is probably Ames at 750 miles? not sure who is more desperate, WVU or Big 12. they also allegedly arent at the same academic level as big 12...great git!

Exactly, its like that magical moment at a bar what the lonely fat girl meets the sex craved pervert

WVU is just looking for somewhere to go while the Big East is crumbling and I really don't blame them. Now why Boise doesn't try to get into the Big12 -3.5, I have no clue. Would be better for money and traveling wise.

This is becoming more like NFL everyday. It is almost getting scary.

1 thing I don't understand about this would be the 27 month waiting period Syracuse and Pitt have to wait to move to the ACC. I assume WVU has to wait the same amount of time, which would leave the Big12 at 9 for 2 years. I understood the Big12's new TV deal with FOX stipulated the Big12 maintain 10 teams. So, what is to become of this new TV deal?