Checking in from HuskerPedia

I can already tell I like this place better. At HP I always felt like I had to keep my defenses up every time I posted anything.

But here I already feel like I can just relax and be myself and say whatever comes to mind...

I'm typing this naked right now.

There are some lenient mods around here it seems...I have never had any issues....and when I had something deleted or was warned about something...it was apart of the rules and it was a very objective ruling. I had no problems with any actions that were taken. This place is pretty chill.

I am getting a sense of that already here, chaddyboxer.

*And I was joking about the whole nude thing.

I had my boxers on ;)

I've met David Max and he's a hell of a nice guy. He really is. I also think it's great that if the stated scenario is true he got back what is rightfully his. That hardly ever happens with our corrupt legal system but It's nice to know it still can work at times.

But fully agree there's a different culture or personality with his forums that I'm not too high on and some of his mods are or were simply a disaster. I wish D. Max the very, very best (I really mean that) but HuskerBoard is a much, much better fit for me.

GBR!!

Same with myself--met Max back in the day before he started charging for HuskerPedia, and it was a good site to post at (before he started charging).

After reading up on the court documents he's posted, it appears that David Max did get the short end of the stick from his former partners--it appears they attepted to abscond with upwards of $400k that came from David's own pockets.

Though, considering the current jury finding is rewarding over $1 million to David Max, I would think that even after interest is factored out, that's enough to throw the mother of all tailgate parties...

I have no ill will towards you CT, I just don't agree with the way you handled it. I answered a question that was asked by a few here in regards to where I was, thats all. I have no desire to rehash that situation here. I am not going to discuss the matter any further. I hope you do the same.

Fair enough, just wanted to make sure you understood my reasons. GBR!

I have no ill will towards you CT, I just don't agree with the way you handled it. I answered a question that was asked by a few here in regards to where I was, thats all. I have no desire to rehash that situation here. I am not going to discuss the matter any further. I hope you do the same.

Fair enough, just wanted to make sure you understood my reasons. GBR!

Good to see you CB. And good seeing you and mullet clearing the air.

Guys - Can we just END this GOD DAMNED HuskerPedia GARBAGE?

Really, it's done - the damn site (HP) is down and doesn't exist. I know there are A LOT of personal vendetta's (heck my MI/IA thread got hijacked by 2 punks) - but for crying out loud - enough is enough.

MOVE ON

Mods - please delete this sorry thread!

Im here because I saw calla was over here and wanted just to say hello...I'm a old timer from wherever HM

So

hey Calla! good to see you're still around hope we can talk sometime.

Peace to all

POPS!!!! Oh jeez - it's so good to hear from you again! How have you been? You are going to the Ukraine? I've missed you.

(In general, not directed at Pops)Also wanted to say that I signed up here a year ago but pretty much just lurked. I was a bit burnt out on Husker sites and needed some down time. This does seem like a nice board and I appreciate the welcome. I'm sure it is disconcerting to have a bunch of new people join all at once, especially new people that know each other. I'll feel my way around and try not to put my foot into it.

And, I want to be clear that I like many, many of the people at HM. They are good people. I may have personal differences with Max, but he's done an excellent job with his homepage for Husker news and articles and he has picked some quality persons with good hearts to be mods there. I'm not looking to be a problem child. Not looking back. Just looking forward to a fresh start. Which is why I do appreciate the warm welcome we received so much.

GO BIG RED!

Same here lady...I have missed you and you insight....man i respected that. Yes its in the works that I may be going to the Ukraine for the rise of HIV and Hep C is going through the roof. We are trying to get funding together to make the trip with the chance we can implement harm reduction.

Its fantastic hearing and at least saying hello to you.

Everything else you have said I understand...there are good folk all over. Ask CB started off and asking people to lurk at HM...lurk on any BBS and you'll see the same stuff. I dig a lot of people over at HM as calla said they are fantastic folk.

As the mod requested leave those sites at the door and I believe this place may become much better . But when you have cats telling us to go here and see what their saying just as the cats of max puffing their chest out at the ending hours of HP...un-needed.

Thats all for now

Peace to all ...you cant see where you're your going if you keep looking behind you.

Guys - Can we just END this GOD DAMNED HuskerPedia GARBAGE?

Really, it's done - the damn site (HP) is down and doesn't exist. I know there are A LOT of personal vendetta's (heck my MI/IA thread got hijacked by 2 punks) - but for crying out loud - enough is enough.

MOVE ON

Mods - please delete this sorry thread!

Umm...there is a single thread on the subject and it's now in a very dead non-fb forum. As long as it stays here I don't know why you'd be upset. I mean you have to actively look for it to see it... Just sayin... :)

Im here because I saw calla was over here and wanted just to say hello...I'm a old timer from wherever HM

So

hey Calla! good to see you're still around hope we can talk sometime.

Peace to all

POPS!!!! Oh jeez - it's so good to hear from you again! How have you been? You are going to the Ukraine? I've missed you.

(In general, not directed at Pops)Also wanted to say that I signed up here a year ago but pretty much just lurked. I was a bit burnt out on Husker sites and needed some down time. This does seem like a nice board and I appreciate the welcome. I'm sure it is disconcerting to have a bunch of new people join all at once, especially new people that know each other. I'll feel my way around and try not to put my foot into it.

And, I want to be clear that I like many, many of the people at HM. They are good people. I may have personal differences with Max, but he's done an excellent job with his homepage for Husker news and articles and he has picked some quality persons with good hearts to be mods there. I'm not looking to be a problem child. Not looking back. Just looking forward to a fresh start. Which is why I do appreciate the warm welcome we received so much.

GO BIG RED!

Same here lady...I have missed you and you insight....man i respected that. Yes its in the works that I may be going to the Ukraine for the rise of HIV and Hep C is going through the roof. We are trying to get funding together to make the trip with the chance we can implement harm reduction.

Its fantastic hearing and at least saying hello to you.

Everything else you have said I understand...there are good folk all over. Ask CB started off and asking people to lurk at HM...lurk on any BBS and you'll see the same stuff. I dig a lot of people over at HM as calla said they are fantastic folk.

As the mod requested leave those sites at the door and I believe this place may become much better . But when you have cats telling us to go here and see what their saying just as the cats of max puffing their chest out at the ending hours of HP...un-needed.

Thats all for now

Peace to all ...you cant see where you're your going if you keep looking behind you.

Update once in a while about your trip, Pops!

Cactus--You ended pretty well at HP, should have left it at that buddy.

I took it as his mod position ended, which in my opinion is a good thing. For those that asked where i went, I was always there, I just stopped posting. After being banned for calling out a known multiple troll (who for some reason was obsessed with the fact that I posted on Shaggybevo), I really never felt the desire to post.

I would equate it to this.

I went to a wedding about 10 years ago that had an open bar. I really liked rum and coke at the time and drank it quite often. I really have no idea how many I had that night, but the fact that I was sick for 3 days after tells me it was probably too much. I've never had the desire to drink it ever since.

Glad to see so many familiar faces. I look forward to meeting some new ones.

funny_animated_gif_3.gif

Good to see your transfer of the seemingly unlimited clip library as well..........................