Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

Kind of surprised his completion percentage was that good. Not sure on this one.

Eh?

Put his ass in. He had not prayer all day. He's a high profile guy who's lead some pretty nice offensive performances. Garder=DUN

He's a 60% passer on the season but was 67% today. I wouldn't have guessed that watching the game. Also didn't turn it over. Maybe...

I couldn't believe what a lousy QB Gardner is. He has absolutely no pocket presence or internal clock. Even I was mumbling, "Just throw it away," as he scrambled around and got sacked repeatedly.

But they would have beaten us last year if they would have put him in instead of Bellamy....

• Fire 2

They would've!

Gardner is a highly athletic, very dangerous quarterback. Remember him against Notre Dame? We shut down a damn good team today, and maybe they're in a serious funk over the last couple of weeks, but who cares. A lot to be proud of with this entry to the QB Graveyard. Biggest name and clear shoe-in we've had for this in a while.

I couldn't believe what a lousy QB Gardner is. He has absolutely no pocket presence or internal clock. Even I was mumbling, "Just throw it away," as he scrambled around and got sacked repeatedly.

I couldn't believe it either, but the Michigan fans could. Literally every single person around me in the student section had the most awful things to say about him from first to final snap. I felt bad for the kid - I've never even heard those things said about Taylor Martinez.