The Walking Dead

I like how they've made a concerted effort to keep moving the story forward in this half of the season.

Surprised they had Glenn go through with it. The actor played it well I thought.

I was surprised too, thought for sure someone would have to bail them both out.

I have not read that far in the comic, town I moved to does not have comic store and did not buy the last year or so trades.... This is disturbing news...

It means the savors are a larger force then expected. I hope Glenn is ok. I might quit the show if he dies in a bs move.

Last comic I read was the one where Carl was attempted to be raped...

God I hope the saviors are not going to kill Glenn...

Want some general opinions.

This season (or half-season, whatever you want to call it) is, IMO, easily the best that I've seen in at least the past few. What do you guys think? Just a lot of intense action, some very unexpected actions by the least suspecting characters, and character development that I couldn't have seen coming episodes out (like we could previously...) much less five minutes out.

This season (or half-season, whatever you want to call it) is, IMO, easily the best that I've seen in at least the past few. What do you guys think? Just a lot of intense action, some very unexpected actions by the least suspecting characters, and character development that I couldn't have seen coming episodes out (like we could previously...) much less five minutes out.

I can't really disagree with any of this. It's been really good so far.

I can't really disagree with any of this. It's been really good so far.

The last 3 episodes are gonna be crazy.

Carol gone and got soft

She tried to let a guy bleed to death, shot a chick in the head, let zombies eat another gal after being impaled, and burned a handful of people alive.

Remorseful yeah, hesitant sure. Definitely not soft.

From the moment she started hyperventilating up until she escaped and found Maggie, I thought it was just an act, like when she first entered Alexandria.

But something has gotten to her; she's changed a bit. Did Morgan put a bug in her ear? It seems Sam's death has affected her too.

Near the end of the episode when facing the redhead for the last time, for a moment I thought she was going to morph into the WD-Comic's characterization of her and kill herself. I'm glad she didn't. I like WD-TV Carol character much better than WD-Comic Carol character. Very diverse.

Carol gone and got soft

She tried to let a guy bleed to death, shot a chick in the head, let zombies eat another gal after being impaled, and burned a handful of people alive.

You would be lying to yourself if you didn't think Carol has changed especially in this episode.

Even after killing the red head, brunette and burning those dudes, you could see it in her face that something has changed within her. Geez she basically stood back as that brunette was about to kill Maggie and was hesitant on what to do then old Carol mode kicked in.

She's diffenently not the same old Carol

Carol gone and got soft

You would be lying to yourself if you didn't think Carol has changed especially in this episode.

Even after killing the red head, brunette and burning those dudes, you could see it in her face that something has changed within her. Geez she basically stood back as that brunette was about to kill Maggie and was hesitant on what to do then old Carol mode kicked in.

She's diffenently not the same old Carol

Obviously she is different, never said she wasn't. She is struggling with her ideals after the incident with Morgan, he got to her. Then whilr captive, the redhead really got to her because she saw in her what she herself was becoming. Yet the ends justify the means so she went Rambo yet again, but she felt super bad about it.

You said she got soft which is not at all true.